Water Filters

Oh OK, I get it now, I assumed it was just the two of you, the problem here is me

oh right!

Near Redland train station

that would be great, because there are four shelves in the fridge (well, three now as I removed one) and four of us live here - this is where the problem lies. Sorry for not being clear (much like the water)

1 Like

ah got ya, I know where you are

Well not any more

Have you finished your omelette?

1 Like

sure

Yes, but I used some chili oil to cook it in and my mouth is still tingling, so in a way I am still enjoying it.

When was your last omelette, Tone?

My hard water means bath bombs don’t work :pensive:

1 Like

Do you know what, Joke. I hung around the “eggery” at the breakfast buffet yesterday in the hope of getting an omelette but the egg guy wasn’t there so I didn’t have one.

My last omelette would have been around eight months ago I’d wager

maybe filter the water before your next bath

1 Like

Imagine if you met your housemate on a night out without realising and tried to go home together. Might try and sell this to netflix…

I’ve never had one but I absolutely would if I lived somewhere with awful water.

6 Likes

I’ve read baking soda helps

you know, i love omelettes, as has been well documented in around a dozen threads now, but if there’s a breakfast buffet situation, there’s no way I’m going to get an omelette. that’s a plate full of sausages and croissants, my friend.

Perhaps try a funny-tasting Bristol bomb instead?

1 Like

What I had was:

3x Chicken Sausages
23x Mushrooms
Some x Scrambled egg
2x Hash browns (circular)

the water tastes so bad in Spain that the filters didn’t work. used to get stomach aches from it even though its just within EU regulations for something like 90% of the country. just used to buy bottled water like everyone else.

1 Like

Something similar happened to me last year. Went on a date, walked her home, knew we lived near to each other but we got to my building and she said ‘this is me’, and I was like ‘err no this is me’, and yep she lived in the same building as me. Furthermore, she was an Italian called Laura and I already lived with an Italian called Laura.

3 Likes

How many times would you need to have to filter piss before you’d drink it?

0 voters

1 Like