šŸ‰ Sunday Evening Thread šŸ‰

YES!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen What We Do In The Shadows. Great fun.

2 Likes

This one is amazing <3

1 Like

My head is still fucking killing me after last night. Buckfast, I blame thee. Still, saw a deadly hip hop gig and hung out with friends so that was great.

Might just watch ā€˜Gilmore Girlsā€™ for the evening. Or a crap romcom on Netflix. Something easy for KGā€™s poor, poor brain.

The world needs more pizza festivals imo

Evening all. No massive plans for the evening- might ring my dad but not sure if I can be arsed. (Through no fault of his own; Iā€™m just not a great one for phone calls).

This week coming: my boss is back and so Iā€™ll probably have more work coming my way. Getting approval for permanent funding for my job means we can start planning long-term rather than thinking about winding things down.

oh next week- hoping to play sport 5 days on the spin.
m - 7-a-side footie
t - tennis
w - badminton
t - futsal
f - tennis

we will see

Just had the worst slice of pizza ever, it gave pizza a bad name

Weā€™re gonna need details

Feel dreadful, been trying to sleep it off all day

played football this morning and could only last 45 mins, had no energy and was playing shit anyway

really just wanna stay in bed for a few days and emerge as a butterfly on Wednesday

Going for a fag now, first one in just over a week, I bet Iā€™m gonna get real dizzy

If you donā€™t hear from me again please call a Norwegian ambulance as Iā€™ll have probably fallen off my balcony and died/broken all my bones

Rock hard base, I could snap it in half. Little flavour. Shouldā€™ve known better for eating in a tourist trap.

Coughing and crocheting.
Iā€™ve got a permanent headache/sinus ache that no painkiller seems to shift. I was suppose to tidy my room but Iā€™ve been so bloody tired.

Going to shower in a min and get in bed.

Watched that last night, really daft and enjoyable

DODGE PEOPERLY, GERALD OF ROVIA

Eating some amazing food and then off to King tuts to see Catholic action.
Glasgow bank holiday the morrow :slight_smile:

I survived smoking btw, you can all relax now

2 Likes

recovering after yesterdayā€™s bike ride followed by heavy drinking (if you ever let japes stay in your house he will make you drink a lot of weird spirits you got as gifts and never drink)

was gonna watch Friday Night Lights but itā€™s been taken off Netflix :disappointed: ā€“ does anyone with Amazon video whatever know if itā€™s appeared on there? currently waiting for a slow torrent to download

1 Like

Could really go for a hangover ride right now.

I torrented it in the end - took ages but I couldnā€™t find it anywhere else