We doing this evening thing?

fuck off slicky, I’m sick of your shit

2 Likes

@Slicky I’m so sorry

2 Likes

Hello. I just got home from work. Have to write a job application, and make dinner. Ooooh and post a new film club thread.

It is very hot here now. Quite pleased that I’m working somewhere colder over the summer, as I’m less and less good with heat.

1 Like

:fu::fu:

I hope your eyes itch and your nose is streaming.

(,:kissing_heart:)

3 Likes

Ahoy

I’m thinking of writing a science fiction book where plants have evolved against the threat of an out of control human civilisation to make an airborne dispersed particle which wipes out large swathes of humanity.

Aside from that, I should make my mum a birthday card before I forget again, maybe play some tetris, and perhaps pay a visit to the pet shop.

2 Likes

:sob:

I am upset and the pollen is stinging my eyes

I’m thinking of covering myself in Vaseline from head to toe.

And also because of the hayfever

2 Likes

tentative term for this - pollen?

3 Likes

This is all if R, who is currently loudly insisting he is a taco, ever falls asleep.

1 Like

I like it, sounds vaguely threatening and alien. This stuff practically writes itself.

1 Like

You could call it… Day of the Pollenoids!

2 Likes

legend

12 Likes

He is branching out, he used to more often be a burrito.

Still awake.

2 Likes

Probably should have started Jimbo’s bedtime 50 minutes ago, but he’s still playing with his new Lego. Hopefully once we get to it he’ll be out like a light what with all the excitement today.

3 Likes

Fixed that for Eric

2 Likes

Met some of our friends for a socially distant sit down in the park. It was nice and now we’re having pizza (gluten free for me).

Will continue our ‘Frasier’ marathon later. Very exciting.

1 Like

The taaarco is still awake. I love him, but damnit I want a little bit of peace for a couple of hours so I don’t just cry myself to sleep :disappointed:

Been a bit iffy in the mornings a few times but fine mostly (so far)

1 Like

Ours is upstairs singing and kicking her feet on the bed. Thud thud thud.

2 Likes

Used a razor for the first time in maybe 7yrs earlier. Didn’t cut my face!

1 Like