We need to talk about wadders

different parts of that photo look like they come from different decades

Worked in? I thought you ran the gaff.

2 Likes

I pull my bumcheek to one side with one hand, and dab a few (three, maybe four if it is a wet one) sheets against my 'piece with the other. Imagine a technique like painting with sponge.

unbelievable that this account’s been open since september.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve given up wiping my arse. What’s the fucking point?

you might just have liberated humankind from this pointless task

I hope Andrex don’t send out a hitman.

9 Likes

(I know it’s not the right kind of dog but I couldn’t find a golden retriever with a gun).

It should be a lab you animal hating bastard!

they’re very careful, they never leave any evidence or allow themselves to be photoed with a gun in mouth

1 Like

I use a lot of loo roll for wees and poos.

My problem is I can NEVER tell if its gonna be a clean one or not. So I use a lot just in case.

Are golden retrievers and labradors not the same thing? They’re basically the same thing, right?

1 Like

They are both dogs.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter though? A massive wodge of paper is not better than a controlled amount.

???

I know this may be straying into Bernard Manning sexism but… my mother-in-law is so NO what I want to say is that when I lived with a man we would go through about four toilet rolls a year and since living with my wife you usually do that in an afternoon.

My sister-in-law is visiting next week and my wife has stocked up on loo roll specially because she is notorious for going through it.

Golden:

Lab:

What they do have in common is that age ten they go all smelly and then quickly snuff it.

1 Like