We think it is Wednesday

another day of pretending to work :roll_eyes:

!

4 Likes

Apart from food the only thing I’ve bought in the past three weeks is a phone dock

Thinking of using all the saved money to make my two-week trip to Japan a three-week trip to Japan

3 Likes

Ooh definitely do that. You must be saving loads.

I am very much a boredom shopper. I’m going to try and save hard until payday and then might treat myself to an overlocker (sewing machine thing about £250).
I shouldn’t need to buy anything!! I’ve got everything. But I want “things”.

I went to my closest branch yesterday 10 minutes before 8am opening. Probably 30 people in the queue, all keeping their distance, I was in by 810 and out again by 825. Morrisons’ in-store granary baps are one of the great underrated bread products, imo.
Excellent range of beers as well - the 4 for £6 is :ok_hand:.

1 Like

another month, another missed pinch punch title

smelling my damn hands

2 Likes

WFH

3 Likes

is ocado named after @avocado s ?

• yes it is
  • no it isn’t

0 voters

Must be. Cause they’re all like “JOHN IS COMING IN THE RASPBERRY VAN” so i’m thinking all their vans were avocado vans cause ya know, middle class and all that

my :computer_mouse: is out of battery

work delayed approx: 4hrs

1 Like

They’re just launching their new craft beers too - Northern monk in supermarkets! And two four packs for a tenner! Amazing!

1 Like

Too hot now arent i. Bloody temperature eh.

1 Like

why did you not just put on a jumper eric

4 Likes

Usually do morning runs around the streets with the big houses cos they’re super quiet and there’s very few people to see me looking like a sack of sweaty potatoes. Decided to treat myself this morning and take advantage of the current situation and went into the Old Town. Here’s the Grassmarket at just after 7am:

There was another guy running and someone sat on a bench at the far end, but that was it.

I’m being redeployed onto emergency work related to the pandemic but the first date I could get for an induction was next Monday. So, er, given I rushed to get all my work into a good shape to be handed over, it might be a quiet few days for me.

9 Likes

I was looking out for those yesterday - my local isn’t on the stockists’ list yet for the new ones but :crossed_fingers: that changes at some point…

I got the impression it was just some of the range that was limited?

Morning.

Work are really dicking me about and I’m very annoyed with them so today I’m probably going to teach myself some programming and play Switch/music. Sweet revenge

1 Like

Woke up today and had no idea what day it was or even if I should be at “work”.

1 Like

We have fucked away so much money since this started on ‘Skyrim’, Travel Scrabble, new laptop batteries, treating ourselves to the big shop in the nice supermarket. We’ve lost the run of ourselves.

2 Likes

I’ve been WFH since eight and haven’t taken a single phone call. Time to fire up the Xbox?

4 Likes