I have one of those but have not worn it since about 2011

1 Like

Only acceptable when boarding a plane.

Have you ever worn a beret?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Fuck forgot top hats too, but obviously the only people who wear them are actually in the Bullingdon club, acting in a stage show or think they’re in a steampunk manga so VOID.

What are those dickhead John Lennon hats about? Those are the worst ones.

Acceptable hats imho;
-Helmets
-Keeping head warm in extreme cold
-Shade from sun in extreme heat
-No others

I look like a total prick in all hats but will wear a beanie when the weather’s being a bit brexit.

A helmet is not a hat, that’s like saying a hi-vis is a coat, they’re just safety equipment.

Them Peaky Blinders have definitely made flat caps a thing again, unfortunately.

I think I still own one. I wanted one when we went to France when I was a weird kid. I must have worn it at least once, but probably not to school or anything.

As a bald man hats are important to me. Would you rather gaze upon my gleaming scalp? Would you?

I’m still irked about the appropriation of the fedora by bell ends. I want to feel like I’m in a film noir when I wear one, not suddenly develop terrible opinions about women. I’ll probably be dead by the time the stigma has worn off.

2 Likes

You need to get into the habit of menacingly sliding up alongside these twats and whispering ‘Arthur, get the guns’ into their ear in a Brummie accent.

4 Likes

Of course I would. Think of all the cool bald men in the world: Kojak, Stone Cold, Larry David
No hats
No fuss

100% this. If I’m wearing my helmet then I’m on a bike. If it’s winter I’m wearing my beanie. If it’s summer I’m wearing my sun hat. All three are absolutely stinky and filthy.

roitchyartomoi