WED EVE THREAD

What you’re too good for evening’s now you big old sack of cold dodgers?

TELL ME WHAT YOU’RE EATINGGGGGG

1 Like

I did 50 press ups earlier, which is the most I’ve ever done :muscle: :muscle:

11 Likes

Oh fudge it all

1 Like

What’s the trouble, pilgrim?

Sat in a park drinking tins and having a fag.

10 Likes

JFC I wish I was skulling tins right now.

5 Likes

Double evening threaded, didn’t I. Basically:

Tortilla. Masterchef. Existential angst.

Really fancy a pint of #beer tbh.

2 Likes

Cheers dis

11 Likes

Had “”“bubble and squeak”“” (potatoes, Brussels, cauliflower, onion) and some asparagus because sniffing my wee is what counts for entertainment now.

1 Like

I’ve got newfound access to Netflix for the first time in my life. I have no idea what’s good on it. Currently watching that Coen Bros Western thing, it’s kinda pithy. It’s ok.

I have a bottle of wine here but it feels bad form to open it now for some reason.

1 Like

Probably best form if you ask me

I’m watching the One Show, which I normally hate, and it’s got the Red Arrows on it, and even though I would normally find plenty to be bitter and cynical about (jingoism, military overspending, environmental impact of frivolity), I am allowing myself to enjoy it. They just did a fucking amazing stunt!

2 Likes

Evening,

Spent a decent amount of today reading a nice book and drinking tea.
Checked in with a few distant friends.
Sent my mum a The Crown boxset.
Sent my dad the Chernobyl boxset.

Just had a handful of peanuts, opened a can of Guinness, going to find something to watch, got myself a stew goin

Hope you’re all ok

3 Likes

Have to study for my piece of shit driver theory test tomorrow and also pick out music to be played at thr funeral on Friday. Urge to flatten tins: rising.

Hi everybody,

Hope you are all coping ok?

Stay strong we have a lovely community here that will be a real blessing in the times ahead x

12 Likes

Introduced the baby to my Volca Beats earlier

Eating a veggie lasagne.

14 Likes

Having a bath and some whisky to attempt to chill out a bit. Wish I could just lay here for a few months.

Had egg and chips for tea. Going to watch the next five guys and drink a cuppa wine in a bit.

2 Likes