Wed evening 7/7/21

Yeah actually there’s yelling coming from both sides of our building now

1 Like

Sounded like someone on my street shouted “COME ON EILEEN!” but that probably wasn’t it

5 Likes

A wedding party, maybe?

Just found out it was/is world chocolate day today. Who knew (not me).

1 Like

I love to be a tv football pundit

Like I know shit all about it, but id be a hoot

2 Likes

My ex asked me to tell him what was happening in the rugby while he was cooking dinner once. I dont know anything about rugby. “They’re all running… now they’ve all fallen over… now they’ve picked up one of the players and thrown him in the air…”

5 Likes

I like penalties because that’s the bit where something happens

1 Like

If football was just the exciting bits i might watch it

I think they should make it shorter

2 Likes

Like I could watch a film instead mate

1 Like

I wanted to watch a film before bed but they had to have 30 extra minutes ffs

1 Like

I think they should just say that if nobody wins after 90 minutes both sides get disqualified

2 Likes

I’m liking this on multiple platforms

1 Like

If this was the Before Times I’d be booking a train to France for the weekend

I was tempted to put it on Facebook as well but i was afraid people there would get genuinely wound up

2 Likes

Me - my other half told me before I went out at lunchtime in not very well concealed “you’d better bring me back chocolate goids” chat.

I came back with Lindt bars as a post lunch treat and a chocolate dessert which we had later on

1 Like

Now my nerves have settled I might go to bed

Trying not to think about this too much as I’m trying to resist eating a lot of sugar

1 Like

You should follow the surfing instead. They only post the good bits. You just check in every now and then and watch someone catching some cool waves, and the clip only lasts a few minutes.

1 Like

That does sound quite cool actually

I became one with the pigeon

2 Likes