Wed Evening Thread (yeah I know its early but fuck you eric)

Did I say lovely? I meant shit

7 Likes

no, you are the piss.

2 Likes

My favourite part is that my boss, who also lives in the 'Bridge, was on the same train as me, saw the delays on the boards, and has fucked off to her car, which is parked here, without a rearward glance.

So that’s good.

The departure boards, that is. I don’t think she posts here. But if you’re reading this, boss, fuck you for not giving me a lift.

I’ll flick ywait no

2 Likes

Who is going to get to Ely first

• thewarn
  • thepimer
  • Santa

0 voters

Delay repay claim SUBMITTED

take that, train-o

Im on the move!!

1 Like

1 Like

sake

No my mum didn’t believe in pets

Evening Profk and pals,

My hair is too short :sob: but…

Thanks for the advice and support @kermitwormit :wink:
:thinking: Could I have a glass of wine please? OOOOH, it’s been A DAY!” and as I was leaving I thanked the woman who brought me the wine and she said she’d made it extra large for me. I bet she says that to all the girls but still :heart:

About to play some Carcassonne. 2020 scoreboard currently stands at 1-1.
Whose going to win tonight?

• Gnome
  • Avery (nob)
0 voters
2 Likes

They are indeed! There was a bowl on reception as I checked in and I think my longing looks may have been noticed…

It doesn’t. But hopefully it’ll be OK in a few weeks. My hairdresser is great, it’s my own fault, I just misjudged the length :grimacing:

I hope @AdrianWebb survived her away day

1 Like

:tropical_fish: :birthday: for tea

Got admin to do and cannot be fukkkkkked

Well, I never

I fell asleep on the tube home :worried: when I woke up I thought, ooh only a few stops til home but then I was confused cos it was going the wrong way :worried: it took 3 more stops before I realised what was going on and then changed platforms :worried:

Chana masala, sag aloo, onion bhaji, rice and naan with riata.

Got a beer and listening to the Bonny Light Horseman album

2 Likes

Train’s delayed a bit more, so that’s really good.