Wed. Evening Thread

How we doing folks? I’m going beer shopping soon as off for the next 4 days as it is America’s independence day tomorrow. Thursday and Friday off.

What are you lovely lot up to this evening? What’s for dinner?

1 Like

evening mr.

oh interesting. independence from what?

this evening im going to ride a bicycle and probably hassle any horses/wildlife I see with fruit.

1 Like

In-laws round for tea. Just want to go to bed :expressionless:

1 Like

Evening NY and etc.

Watching another VERY horny episode of TNG. Had a gnocchi, pepper and ricotta thing from green roasting tin for dinner.

2 Likes

On the plus we’re getting takeaway

Evening!

Pub quiz tonight. Apparently my team did well without me last month when they drafted in a couple of other people. Hmph. I’ll have to prove my worth on the team later I guess.

1 Like

Happy Independence Day Eve to you NY and to all the American brethren. Let’s not forget Will Smith, the reason we’re all here at all.

3 Likes

You mean Jeff Goldblum :grin:

1 Like

Hope you’re looking forward to the big parade!

1 Like

I am trying to get the kids to sleep so I can do some pointing between patio slabs.
#fun #whatanight #hype

Everyone keeps using Data as a third wheel to get out of sexual situations, leave him alone smh

2 Likes

Evening all. Went punting (I did not punt) then ate posh bbq and sat in the sun. Have now escaped to my hotel room and was going to go to the gym but then I remembered I’ve had about 5 drinks. Might go for a walk then watch Love Island.

4 Likes

Bill Clinton: the Oxbridge years

(Nothing like a bit of 90s political satire)

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to order the Green Roasting Tin for ages after all the recommendations on here, but kept forgetting.

I’ve just ordered it, so thanks for reminding me

I’m working until 9pm again tonight :frowning:

1 Like

Evening all. Going for a Canada Day celebration at my friend’s house. Have made a tortière for the occasion. Aircon on the train is set to “deliberate trolling of office workers”

Absolutely cba lads. Feeling real flat atm. Partner has gone to a gym class, I’m watching Mad Men. Gonna have cauliflower masala veggie sausages, roast veg and cous cous for tea. Might have an orange juice lolly afterwards

1 Like

Hi! Had a drive to Plymouth for McDonald’s lunch, did some shopping, made a doctors appointment about my fucked ankle/leg for tomorrow. Nice day all in all. Got some cheese & jalapeno potato skins in the oven for tea with a bit of chicken, pork and ham pie and some Walkers popadoms. Gonna pop over and shut the Björk poll in a minute.

1 Like

Omg suspense

Wrong!