Weddening Threadening

I’m getting really cool things pimped in the ads.

Like mini helicopters and stuff.

I must be cool.

Tired alllll the time

And HB Lopes too! Got a special birthday bottle or dram lined up?

1 Like

Happy birthday @Lo-Pan!

:partying_face: :wine_glass: :sunglasses: :man_dancing:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Absolute GBOL @Lo-Pan :tropical_drink:

1 Like

I’ve got some of my favourites lined up for later. Nice wee st emilion, and some lagavulin. :+1:

5 Likes

Oh you’ve just broken my dream! We organised a huge DiS meat in a massive camping barn in the countryside and people came from all over the country and stayed over. All of the musical people played for us and it was so great. I wonder how feasible it would be to actually organise.

1 Like

Happy birthday, big man.

1 Like

The more polls the better, ideally. The place I booked for my 30th would be perfect and is also quite centrally located. Hmmm. Probably not possible until next summer so I’ll have a think.

1 Like

does it turn into a sex thing?

In my dream or IRL?

Happy Birthtime to drowned in sounding, Lo-Pan, 12 today! Happy birthtime Luton! Mine’s a pint!

pan1

5 Likes

Happy Birthday! Hope there is a good teen fiction film you and your dad can hit up once the cinemas reopen.

3 Likes

happy birthday @lo-pan :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy cakes @Lo-Pan

Been hearing some people chatting on M’s walkie talkies this morning, was hoping it was a top secret spy situation but she just seems to be talking about wires and not in a bomb disposal way, more like DIY or something.

3 Likes

Strong

bored as absolute fuck

3 Likes

Omg, so so good. First coffee since lockdown

5 Likes

Decent sleep. Dog launched herself through my legs unexpectedly when I opened the bathroom door this morn and I’ve not quite recovered from the WTF factor.

Waiting for landlord to come over and fix our bathroom light, which is under frosted glass. Gonna do some serious stair/lounge hoovering today.

God I would love someone else to make me a coffee. Not in a tory way but it’s just such a luxury and it’s been so long since anyone did.

2 Likes

Just seen the performance metrics for my new job, have to hit 100% in about 20 categories just not to be seen a risk. Zero margin for error. :+1: