Weddening Threadening

Happy Birthday! Hope you eat all the tomatoes today.

2 Likes

HBL-P :tada::beers::partying_face:

2 Likes

happy birthday big man x

2 Likes

The earth spins around the sun.

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Hiya DiS! :wave: I feel fucking great for some reason. Quite tired despite getting an early night and my kitchen still smells horrifically bad after the burnt rice incident last night.

Have got some meetings today but… I just don’t care what happens in them? What a feeling. Our departmental boss keeps sending out mental health checkup questionnaires, but she almost certainly voted tory so she can fuck off with her faux concern (I know this is quite the leap but fuck it).

Have to record a birthday message for a friend who has a lockdown birthday this weekend. Might use a Messenger filter to turn my head into a massive slice of pizza in lieu of saying anything funny or interesting.

Going to go for a run and maybe start some thinking about sort of exercise regime as I’m missing playing sports and inactivity is starting to take it’s toll on my failing, aging body.

Oh yeah this is not my blog is it? Whoops. Hope you all have smashing days!

5 Likes

Aw Happy Birthday you WONDERFUL lo-pan, you! Hope you have a lovely day with your records xxx

2 Likes

happy birthday big man

:tada: :birthday:

2 Likes

HB big lopes. Cook all the tomatoes, drink all the wine and listen to all the Dylan today :tada::tada::tada:

Off today, going for a walk in a second. Need some bits from the shop. Got hair clippers arriving later so I can hack my mop off. Think that’s about it. Might make a veggie Sheppard’s pie.

1 Like

kicked the day off with blood on the tracks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why am I not surprised

1 Like

Hb lopers!

Work zoom call in a mo, I should not be up at this ungodly hour

1 Like

I’m getting really cool things pimped in the ads.

Like mini helicopters and stuff.

I must be cool.

Tired alllll the time

And HB Lopes too! Got a special birthday bottle or dram lined up?

1 Like

Happy birthday @Lo-Pan!

:partying_face: :wine_glass: :sunglasses: :man_dancing:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Absolute GBOL @Lo-Pan :tropical_drink:

1 Like

I’ve got some of my favourites lined up for later. Nice wee st emilion, and some lagavulin. :+1:

5 Likes

Oh you’ve just broken my dream! We organised a huge DiS meat in a massive camping barn in the countryside and people came from all over the country and stayed over. All of the musical people played for us and it was so great. I wonder how feasible it would be to actually organise.

1 Like

Happy birthday, big man.

1 Like

The more polls the better, ideally. The place I booked for my 30th would be perfect and is also quite centrally located. Hmmm. Probably not possible until next summer so I’ll have a think.

1 Like

does it turn into a sex thing?