Wedersnesesday

morning dissers,

I’ve got some all day seminar/network/business forum type thing at the SEC. Not really in the mood as I’ve got lots of other work to do, doubt i’ll hang about all day.
In fat what i’ll probably do is just get bored quite quickly and fuck about on Did all day :slight_smile:

1 Like

:fried_egg: :fr: :taxi: :hospital: :computer: :moneybag: :train2: :uk: :bed:

1 Like

Interview at 8:30. Cruel and unusual, IMO

2 Likes

I have to use product when my hair gets to the bushy brush look. Just to ease the fluff and give it a little shape.

You’ve bought one yes?

You must be an interview queen by now

You’re fencing today?

Colour me impressed (and a little jealous!)

1 Like

Flying to Berlin today. Not been before. Dead excited even though I’ve gone a bit Dad with the organising becuse there is 9 of us going.

Not sure how my 12 year old B in gcse German will hold up but I’ll throw it out there.

5 Likes

Morning! Fever Ray was pretty boss last night, dance around like a bellend for an hour and a half and now my neck is sore from all the nodding.

3 Likes

Time to Lisa stansfield it!!

1 Like

Wfh in case I’m contagious. Feel alright, which is good.

Because I’d written today off to be at the hearing, it’s REALLY tempting to play computer games all day. But I think I’ll try to plough through some tedious, low effort work instead. then play computer games when I’m bored of that

1 Like

I often get the next day neck sore from nodding at a gig all night

1 Like

Oh chief you haven’t let anyone down! Keep your chin up gp, you’re one of the best :blush:

3 Likes

The boring bit will make the games so much better.

1 Like

Just really approved of everything that was going on last night, couldn’t stop nodding.

3 Likes

It’s Elite: Dangerous, so tbf I could use a bit of light tedium as a warm up for that particular brand of space tedium.

1 Like

The sun’s out, I’m working from home tomorrow, and I got in to find most of my meetings cancelled today. That’ll do me.

1 Like

:bed: :sneezing_face: :tv:

Ooft everyone’s ill at the mo innit. Get well soon m9.

1 Like

:wave::expressionless::coffee::blush:

Slept through a bunch of alarms, hooow