15 Likes

I’d say have a beer. Be kind to yourself xxx

3 Likes

I’m on the bus

Off to play pool with @phantom_heart

Stay tuned for results later

1 Like

Bus wanker

retail solidarity hug. Your stories boggle me, not what you expect from M&S at all, is it? Go and have that beer

3 Likes

Don’t understand how people on a busy commuter train can sit there with their head perfectly upright and their eyes closed. Think people just do that because they see other people doing it.

Everyone’s obsessed with sleep the second they get on a train

1 Like

Evenin

Probably takeaway for din dins

Hope you’re ok @rich-t. Absolutely baffling the amount of shit you have to deal with at work.

1 Like

Banger on in the taxi

7 Likes

Currently drinking a pint of dark fruits (best of a very bad option) waiting for the twilight sad to come out. Going to be weird seeing them in an arena.

Hope you’re good @rich-t and can relax this evening.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Actually [chicken] sausages, mash and beans

@Konichiwa_Bitches is this always lit like this?

1 Like

I have no idea where the fuck that is

1 Like

No wait sorry I do know where it is! It’s just round the corner from my house, I walk past it all the time, I’m just not used to seeing it from that angle, or lit up like that! So that should answer your question. Going by the sign outside it’s an AV company office so they’re probably holding a showcase or event or something

1 Like

Theo kneels in front of the toilet to pee.

7 Likes

Aw, Robbie is doing a gig down the road from me!

2 Likes

Don’t try to click play

Pregnancy tests in soaps must be left carefully placed on top of the bin for everyone to see

4 Likes

I thought you meant in like, real soap and couldn’t work out what you were on about

3 Likes