Wedgesday

Weather fits the mood :confused: :chestnut:

Et toi?

I thought wedgesday would be a good marketing idea for pubs to sell bowls of potato wedges for a pound on Wednesdays.

Or have a trivial pursuit night.

6 Likes

Anglos a wedgesday

I love this weather. Walked through a frosty field yesterday, lovely. Didn’t have time for a coffee this morning :open_mouth: :coffee:

Too closely associated with giving / receiving wedgies in school ):

Kitten wearing a jumper made from a sock :kissing_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Grill took like 5 years to do my toast this morning. Bloody grill can never decide whether it’s on or off.

Still in bed #yolo

1 Like

Morning

On a train to Windsor to do part of a graduate induction for work. I have to tell them all about the wonderful world of IT for four hours. feel a bit sorry for them tbh. then I get to go back to work and have to try and do everything i would have done today but in half the time :unamused: still, only 13 days til I’m off for two weeks!

I didn’t even get to have my bagel this morning. Put it in the toaster, looked at the time, realised i had to leave or be late, took it immediately out and hid it under a plastic wrapper in my cupboard :disappointed:

mornin team,
weather pretty alright up here, certainly fresh. my sis gets back to glasgow today having lived in london for the last 18 years, i think she’ll freak out.

Morning!

Need coffee :coffee:

Have a good one :slight_smile:

Whoa!

2 Likes

Morning folks! Lovely crisp morn down here. Got to nip to Great Portland Street (not Great Ormond Street, keep having to tell myself this) after work for a quick drink with a colleague who’s leaving.

Laphroaig whisky tasting event tonight. Our tasting notes are being projected on the walls of their distillery apparently. Hope I don’t come up with something as genuinely terrible as this:

2 Likes

i really hope you come up with something so much worse than that, and that’s quite good :slight_smile:
Can you live blog your evening here?

Oh. A boy can but dream!

1 Like

If I’m nae too pished then I’ll certainly try my best.

2 Likes

No, YOU have a lovely day! :kissing_heart::two_hearts::heart_eyes:

glad you’re getting into the vernacular early doors J_I :slight_smile:

1 Like

Erm… aye!

1 Like

Was out the house at 6:15 to cycle to climbing. Did the same on Monday and was treated to a beautiful sunrise. Today was dark, cold, and very very wet :frowning: