WedLun

1 Like

One in Leeds used to be open until the early hours of the morning. Think they should bring that back

Same one as yesterday?

You know it. And tomorrow. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day af…

1 Like

Tuna and Sweetcorn Sandwich
Standard Coke Zero
Salt and Vinegar Squares

Petition to force Greggs to build 24hr drive thrus.

1 Like

Yeah we used to do a greggs run after closing at the bar I worked at in Sheffield. Lovely stuff

Bit boring and a huge waste of money but I got a bucket of tomato pasta from coco di mama.

Maybe I like the misery

2 Likes

why do you have so much fruitcake

did i miss something

Looks tasty though - how expensive are they? Might take a look later in the week.

Just remembered I’ve got a raspberry sponge pudding in the cupboard - it’s now in the microwave and will shortly be in my face

Oh god this is so tasty

I’m getting get blasted for this but it was £6.10. That’s just plain tomato with chilli flakes. The meat ones are more expensive.

In my defense, it was large!!

Better value than toast I guess

2 Likes

Oh yes

3 Likes

Ye boi

9 Likes

Now we’ve got a bread maker I’m sticking to bringing in packed lunches each day. Today’s loaf seems especially nice.

It’s just a ham, cheese and onion chutney sandwich, but that was nice.
Also got some walkers oven baked crisps, a banana, two satsumas and an apple.

oooh what did you make?

Depends on the size/quality really. Don’t think it’s extortionate if it’s tasty and filling.

Christmas overspill :pensive: My ma made it and it went untouched until Monday of this week.

Fortunately for me, fruitcake is so light that it’s really not a chore to get through it…