Wednesdag

Morning. Work to be done. Very inconsiderate of my employer.

Got a rheumatologist appointment for some synovitis in two of my knuckles. Pretty sure they’re going to make me stop climbing for a bit while it’s treated, so just hoping that’s measured in days or low number of weeks rather than months.

Chose that animal specifically so someone could get the pleasure of posting that.

You’re welcome.

hiya eric.

there’s a free dominos pizza to be claimed today through three’s offers app. can i be arsed though?

other than that, absolutely nowt to report tbh

Alright.

Nothing doing today. Probably pottering around, tidying up the house. Watching Psycho atm then

1 Like

I took no pleasure in it.

I hope you’re happy.

Morning. So, so tired. I’ve spent so much of my time in the office recently that my appointment tomorrow at the hospital about my wisdom teeth is going to seem like a break.

Looking forward to the end of this week.

Morning all.

Tired. So very tired.

That is all.

1 Like

Obsessed with the almond croissants they sell in the cafe downstairs. I’ve started to leave for work early so I can justify getting breakfast here.

3 Likes

morning troops

found a glitch in the matrix last night that’s been driving me a bit crazy. was walking my usual route home and there was some guy in front of me dawdling along. i eventually caught up and overtook him but then about 10 minutes later down another street i see the same guy in front of me dawdling along. now, i know what you’re thinking… this is incredibly dull stfu japes but i honestly can’t think of an explanation.

either:
a) he full on sprinted down another route as soon as i was out of sight, then started walking casually again further on
b) he has an identical twin that was dressed exactly the same
c) he went a different way from me that saves SIGNIFICANT amount of time over a tiny stretch of road

c is the most likely i guess, but even that is weird. there’s no quicker way to get to where i was. i even went down the only other way i could find on the way in this morning and it DEFINITELY takes longer.

so what the fuck

10 Likes

The cafe next door to our London office does a hybrid almond/pain-au-chocolat. It’s incredible.

1 Like

thank you for this.

I got home at 9.20 last night and was back at my real job again at 8.40. I’m tired.

Have marked about nine Nat 5 Critical Essays and have about nine to go before this afternoon.

Might get a bacon roll in a bit.

11, 8.45.

Hold me.

Does the app take absolutely ages to loads for you?

nope, seems to be fine :frowning:

pfft

11.00, 7.30

And the day before was 6.30am, 8.30am.

Morning chums,

Today is my Sunday
Going to go to the library and then watch Thor Ragnarok on my own because I’m so cool

2 Likes

I’ve had some … ‘animated’ conversations with my girlfriend about this, as this person is/was a mate of ours. Horrible situation.

Just the 45m late today :joy:

1 Like