WEDNESDAY 14.04 thread

I bloody love spring

5 Likes

Hey folks just dropping by to say thereā€™s been a few updates in regards to the running of the Community Hardship Fund and we have a vacancy.

Details regarding how the fund works and is administered can be found below. Take care all :wave:

3 Likes

Need to drive somewhere at lunch. Can I remember how to drive? Letā€™s find out!

Just to add to this - I joined up yesterday and (as expected) the other members are very nice and welcoming and Iā€™m excited to contribute :slightly_smiling_face:

why is spotify SO SLOW

my god it takes like half an hour to load any time you click on anything

Not so fucking smart now, are you smartphone?

1 Like

Woop wine delivery came this morning.

Ooh what a gorgeous song. His voice is beautiful!

Feel like Iā€™ve done more work this morning than in the past two weeks combined. Itā€™s nice to be productive, sometimes!

Does anyone else have some new music I can listen to? Iā€™m craving some stuff to have on while I work, but as much as I love the weekly release threads I get overwhelmed about the amount of new stuff to choose from :see_no_evil:

What sort of thing are you after musicwise?

'You have nothong else scheduled today" :sunglasses:
looks at to To Do list :cry:

Gonna flop on the couch for a bit. Will start work at 1 honest.

Have you heard Thumbs by Lucy Dacus? Itā€™s a stunner.

Warning: It will probably make you cry so possibly not one for work

1 Like

Hate ominous suspense texts from the GP. Need to discuss my test results, but not til the 26th, and no indication of what the results are. Lovely void to fill with googling and speculation.

having an absolute c**t of a week at work.

so for the first time in so so long i took a football into the car park and kicked it off the walls/did some keepy uppys for a half hour to clear my head. feel much better for it. :soccer:

5 Likes

Having the only lunch thatā€™s better than a pasty.

Two pasties?

11 Likes

Did a workout for the first time in over a month. Feeling good about it.

Correct!

2 Likes

Did you mean beer delivery?

Last day of work for me until next Wednesday!

5 Likes

Apparently it was my dis anniversary yesterday

5 Likes