Wednesday (2017-08-30) Crating Your Stuff Off For Australia Thread

Where bounce, etc.?

Something passive aggressive about @Unlucky liking your posts:

:wink:

5 Likes

I enjoyed the pictures, sorreeee

2 Likes

Sat on a train to Edinburgh waiting for it to move. It is full of crazies :scream:

Really sad about leaving my parents :cry: but it’ll be great to see thee bf :heart: got him two marzipan apples!! His mum used to always get them for him, they’re this mooshy marzipan filling surrounded by fondant and then sprayed to look like an apple. Fuck it here’s a pic -

They got a bit squished :grimacing:

1 Like

Yeah thought they were really good. Good venue, top lighting. Kind of show I enjoy now I’m an old man.

Would have liked an overpriced pint or two but hey ho

1 Like

Well initially London to see Interpol/some friends.,. Then, well, I don’t know… may have made a thread about it :wink:

1 Like

You didn’t really miss anything re: overpriced pints, trust :wink:

Yeah it was real good huh, seem to get better as it went/got darker too. They’ve used that space really well. Also pretty glad to have gone the non sold out day, kept queues and spaces reasonable

1 Like

Yeah, but I easily miss threads! :smiley:

1 Like

Here, if you have time, it’s a doozy:

1 Like

if ya fancy an overpriced pint whilst you’re down let me know man!

1 Like

@nemrac @profk i’m working on a spanish subtitle thing and I have one that says ‘La inflación nos rodeará de una manera fácil, sin esfuerzo alguno’ even though the english clearly says ‘information is all around us’. That’s definitely wrong, right?

1 Like

Yeah someone’s misheard “information” as “inflation”

1 Like

That’s sounds good, providing I still have money in order to eat/somewhere to crash

B1314A5C-C7B8-4438-900A-535F3FD9098E-486-000000D6C9168335

2 Likes

so it’s just La información… and everything else is good?

:hugs:

how do you know when someone’s asking you out on a date?

more or less, yeah.

It’s difficult to know if it’s a good translation without context and without knowing the spacing constraints but the Spanish is saying that “inflation [information] surrounds us effortlessly/seamlessly” (bad and rough translation that makes no sense but that’s the idea), hope that helps

2 Likes

blimey. Ronnie is just into Half Life, and when I say into he is OBSESSED.

Had to get him a figure with headcrab off Ebay, and talking about if I remember certain bits of the game…from 20 years ago, quoting Freeman and asking things like Do you even WSAD bro? Me: Please speak properly and go and read a book :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you giving me a hug or are you trying to steal my apples? :slight_smile:

Either way you’re getting a massive :hugs: back xx