Wednesday 24/6

Morning lads!

Made this for breakfast. Done an hours yoga.

Got a call and then going for a bike then having a Garden Sit.

2 Likes

I am currently queuing at the bank to pay in a cheque because my dad refuses to do online banking.

Loving the weather though. Scorchio 4 life.

2 Likes

4 x Di Napoli chopped toms - 22p each
1 x 1kg Basmati rice - £1.50
1 x 500g Valdegraino fusilli pasta - 50p

2 Likes

last night doing Scan N Go at Asda I fulfilled my dream of someone assuming I worked there and asking me how much a product was. In the end I scanned the item and told him the price and then cancelled it from my shop. It was nice to help.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ah mate I’m sorry to hear you didn’t get a good start. You’re totally not to blame, you are doing awesome and arguments happen sometimes! :heart:

My apartment is an absolute tip as well. I’m trying to just make one room nice at a time at least so it doesn’t feel intimidating (even though my apartment is small so there shouldn’t be an excuse :joy:)

2 Likes

You can do it on a phone app now (for my bank, Lloyds anyway) amazing stuff.

1 Like

Last time I checked (pun intended), I couldn’t do this with my bank (first direct). Just checked again and now I can. A wasted trip, but at least I know for next time. Thanks!

1 Like

It’s so hot here but it’s cloudy not sunny, arrrgh. Need some rain to lift the heat so that I can go for a run. Got very little work on today for a change so going to try to get on top of my dirty house.

Not all though

Santander :-1:
HSBC :+1: (but very fiddly)

Had a sexy dream about my work crush (The guy who looks and talks like Louis Theroux, which is why I fancy him …but I don’t fancy Louis Theroux?)

Can’t wait to go back to the office so I can never talk to him as before.

Going for a walk with my super babe neighbour and buddy after I’ve finished my chai.

1 Like

:goat:

1 Like

Sorted, it seems spending £40 on online coffee and sticking £30 in savings was suspicious behaviour.

3 Likes

https://hips.hearstapps.com/esquireuk.cdnds.net/15/37/2048x2730/2048x2730-strangeways-riots-promo-43-jpg-bd9cf94a.jpg?resize=480:*

1 Like
  • Get out of bed you lazy old hag
  • Stay on bed a bit longer, it’s too hot to do anything and you’re still feeling fragile

0 voters

Always stay in bed whenever there is the opportunity to.

Hope you feel less fragile soon x

1 Like

Sometimes, I forget that you have an actual hot tub and it’s not just a running meme

6 Likes

I’m being so rubbish today and R is being such a… a… I’m not sure what word to use because most seem a bit too mean as he’s only a kid, but it’d be nine if I could all him to do anything without him taking back or throwing a tantrum.

Also feeling really down after finally reading the AWA thread and remembering how much I don’t fit in and how it is quite lonely being nb and getting pangs of wishing I fit into a standard box

2 Likes

:heart:

5 Likes

I was tempted to do this yesterday, then bottled it. Out of interest, when are you planning to go?