Wednesday 9th Daily Thread

Thank you for giving me excuse to post my favourite thing ever:

3 Likes

Morning kids,

Another beautiful day. I’ve got a pub lunch planned, and the penny dropped that part of my headachey cold thing I’ve been suffering from the last few days might actually be hay fever, so I’ve dropped an anti histamine and things are :+1:

2 Likes

No.

hiya laelfs

just work at the moment. meeting a friend after work for a film at the bfi :ok_hand:

i’m bloody starving, what’s that all about? i had overnight oats for breakfast for gods sake.

Morning all.

Today is my Sunday. Back in work tomorrow and Friday. I’ve already got the back to work dread as I’m spending the morning on an interview panel and the afternoon doing my PDR. Words cannot express how much I cba with that.

Laying in bed looking at coffee subscriptions and strongly considering getting up to eat bacon though so it’s not all bad.

Hope you’re all well.

Yesssss! That is excellent.

1 Like

Today can fuck right off

It’s early in thread so the mods might just let that go.

The bit at 00:23 when the dog is driving and looks at the camera as if to say, “s’up?” is just perfect.

Glasgow (West) musuem day. Hunterian, Kelvingrove, Riverside.

Anyone ever been to the tenement house?

where’s the option for “I don’t recognise colonial partition”?

3 Likes

The Irish wouldn’t recognise colonial partition if you drew them a map.

OOOOOOOFT

What have we said before about not discussing Irish nationalism on DiS? (Or at DiS Meats?)

1 Like

this one lad i’m working with is giving me running updates on the app that he’s designing. he goes home each night (after a 12hr shift) and works on it and spends the next day telling anyone who’ll listen about the new bits of code and functionality it has. might jump out of a window.

2 Likes

This is now the constitutional status of Northern Ireland thread

2 Likes

:innocent:

1 Like

Same!
Well I knew it was either hayfever or a cold but a day of rest did nothing and turns out it’s just superbad hayfever. Oops.
My eyes are so scratchy and swollen and gunky today. EW.

1 Like

How’s your mum PN?

Bought some shorts from ASOS to try because I may need to wear shorts and trainers for the golf thing i’m off to in a few weeks…All fucking awful. Shorts are just fucking awful.

I don’t want Rickie Fowler to see me in hideous shorts!