Wednesday after hours

Is it worth getting the boxset? We were thinking about getting the DVDs. Only ever seen the odd episode.

2 and 3 are the peak i reckon. you planning on trying to get to the end? i’ve only managed it once out of sheer bloodymindedness.

hmm hard to say. have you enjoyed what you’ve seen? for me the first few seasons are the best but they’ve obviously dated and there’s a fair bit of nostalgia involved. the middle seasons 4-7 ish get a bit more hollywood and obviously have a lot more money behind them but start getting quite silly.

the last few season are total dogshit. can’t really even be enjoyed in a bad-but-good way imo. just pure sharkjump at several points.

1 Like

Yeah I quite liked it, Mrs F has seen quite a bit of it and was into it. £50 I could spend on lots of other things though.

think it’s on prime in HD tbh

1 Like

Can’t get Prime on NowTV though so would have to watch on laptop and I’m old and my eyes are bad.

1 Like

Work has been shite today. I really want a beer. Shame I’m on the wagon.

Currently watching last night’s Bake Off; and trying to convince the kids that I’ve taken on an evening job as the new presenter. The youngest might be starting to buy it…

2 Likes

I remember going to see the film at the cinema and how shit it was.

I’d only ever seen bits of s1 before

will prob try and finish it. what else am I gonna do? read a book? lol

the first or second? quite enjoy the first even though it’s a bit shit but it was the beginning of the end really. the second one was lol

if you manage this i will… dunno, buy you a round or a takeaway or something. it gets soooooooooo shit.

Liked for bake off. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Knackered.

Going to eat some dinner, do some online shopping and watch some nonsense on the TV I reckon.

:alien:

1 Like

Listening to some RAWK whilst my wife puts the tot to bed. Then we will watch the bake off. Life

I feel slight dread I forgot something important. It’s right there at the back of my head :thinking:

making dhal, waiting for him indoors to return from an absurdly long run.

1 Like

Sausage, mash and beans with fried onion gravy for dinner.

Then ill be watching Enola Holmes on Netflix. I’ve not got high hopes.

It’s a miserable evening so I’ve poured a glass of Shiraz and watching this: Cher! Bates! Altman!

Trying to make something called a Pide? It’s like an unrolled enchilada, on a pastry naan. Turkish apparently. I’ve no idea what I’m doing.

1 Like

Eating random bits for dinner at work - smoked salmon on oatcakes, chilli venison chorizo, boiled egg n’ the usual pack lunch nibbles. Something massive just went clunk and I dunno if I should care. No, I don’t care, I’m on dinner break. Might have finally found somebody to fix my roof :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Pulling an extremely cheeky sickie tomorrow cuz my atd (whose mum was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer) wants to sit in the park and get hammered.

• Acceptable
  • UNACCEPTABLE

0 voters