Wednesday Daily Thread

Hi Ducky! :wave:

(That’s meant to be a spanking emoji not a waving one)

If you need any things SHEARING in that garden, hmu

1 Like

morning

had yesterday off so I’m really not in the mood for work tbqh

got a parasol for the garden arriving at some point today

might go for a bike ride this evening

oh, happy birthday mini @rich-t :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Morning my lovelies!!

Got to drive mrS to Bristol in a bit to drop him at the hospital for an operation. But :grimacing: isn’t it especially as I literally have to just drop him and can’t go in…also taking the kids so looked if there is anywhere to take them for a walk but think by the time we drop him everywhere will be busy…

V up in the night with itchy hayfever eyes so any suggestions for that welcomed…I guess evening walks through the fields might not be the best idea…

Happy birthday lil @rich-t hope she has an excellent day and loved all her presents. They sounded excellent to me!

1 Like

Hi @plasticniki and hi @Slicky :heartbeat::heartbeat:

3 Likes

I see this is carefully worded to still allow silly baby to have the best hair, but in the baby category.

3 Likes

Wash face as soon as you get in, eye drops, maybe a gel eye mask you can put in the fridge to cool?

That or wear goggles when out the house.

1 Like

Thank you! I am getting him eye drops today and he has double benadryl each day…

I can see him in an eye mask so will do that too :grin: x

1 Like

Morning all, doggo was sick in the night and feeling a bit sorry for himself. Got to go to the vet on Thursday too for another issue, poor little guy :frowning:

Nothing much to report, working, got my 1:2:1 later.

1 Like

How is Carmen the chicken doing??

Carmen is alive and well! Sadly we lost one of them last week, but I didn’t name them on here cos it felt a bit odd. Down to 25 mouths to feed at Castle 29.

1 Like

@still_here was in my dream, I said to him “pinch punch first of the month” and he told me that the problem with a lot of strategy games is that they obfuscate the rules from the player.

:thinking:

7 Likes

Morning all.

Think I may have overdone the antihistamines yesterday. Woke up shattered and groggy.

We have a pigeon making a nest in a tree in next doors back garden. Pretty much level with the window of my study. Appears every 10 minutes or so with a twig in its beak.

1 Like

Decideded to watch a 3hr play at quarter to 9 yesterday night.

:sleeping:

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

7 Likes

Proper morning greetings :wave:

@rich-t hope the kiddo has an excellent birthday :slight_smile: (and a nice birthday nap to make up for the early start)

I’m meant to be making some aubergine thing for lunch but R is being a nightmare so who knows if that’ll work out. Had enough of today already.

I make that wine o’clock

4 Likes

Listening to 6 music with a cup of tea and I’ve got my legs hanging out the window to catch the sun before it goes to the other side of the building

4 Likes

Cheers

23 Likes

Nice mug :vulcan_salute:

Edit: and the cup is ok too :laughing: etc

4 Likes

got a coffee from a shop for the first time in what, two months? is pretty good