Wednesday daylight

Haha, well this is a possibility actually. There is a chance I might not be able to make it :thinking:

Yeah, but in (baritone) German.

Great stuff, keep it up!

Now bitch about them on here :smiley:

Haha, I’m all bitched out. 3 people DMed me!! Thanks three people, you’re all a lovely bunch of :star2::star2::star2:

Quite enjoying myself tbh, my opponent is SERIOUSLY pissed off at me for that stunt.

MiNd GaMeS

hi everybody

cool, there’s a new Erik Friedlander album

are you taking out your netrunner competitive streak on this fella? :smiley:

Don’t really want to go home so sitting in a Starbucks as it is somehow the least objectionable place. Would prefer a Double R style diner with a waitress who could come round and keep refilling my coffee, I don’t want to get up but I want all the coffee.

Just bought a train station starbucks. It’s so burnt.

I often think how much I’d love to go to a place that does coffee refills like you say. I don’t think I’d have the strength to say no… ever tho! I’d come out vibrating.

Surely a Venti size (I just looked that up - I don’t frequent Starbucks enough to know the names of their sizes) would count as “all the coffee”?

…maybe

Waiting for the decision on the key point that I knew it would hang on before we went in. Reckon I’m about to lose then make my flight.

I’m ok with this, means more Stardew Valley time.

Dream lunch options.

did you bring in a surprise witness who everyone thought was DEAD!!! :ghost::ghost:

I’ll go back in as my Mexican cousin, Señor Dr Epimer.

Yeah, but that would be cold before I got half way through :woman_shrugging:

Now I want a beef, salsa and chipotle pie with a side of guacamole.

Could anyone arrange that for me?

Seriously though - Mexican food is pretty versatile - you can have it in a wrap as a burrito / fajita, or in corn shells as a taco, or on rice as a chilli con carne. It’s only a matter of time before the Mexican pie becomes a thing.