Wednesday daylight

disney_work

I have witnessed the greatest airport amateur of all time. I got so bored of waiting behind him in the easyJet Plus queue* that I went and joined the massive normo queue and still beat him through.

FUCKING HELL

*I’m kind of a big deal

Left for work with two little bluetit fledglings in my yard. Just got back from work and one of them is dead in my drain which is overflowing :cry:

Can’t see the other one anywhere so I’m just going to assume it flew away and will live happily and healthily forever.

When I get home we have to paint the lounge

I don’t want to

FFS

c.b.a.

But then at the end of it you’ll have a beautifully painted lounge! Yaaay. Your home looks really lovely from what I’ve seen. It’s aaaaall worth it.

to give you an idea of how my day is going, i just walked down the street and a guy sneezed. i said bless you calling back at him, and he just shouted ‘fuck off’.

i don’t know if he thought i said something else or just hates me for some reason

I’m having a fruit salad for dinner. My ancestors would be disgusted with me.

If you’re eating fruit salad, you are not eating dinner.

I wanted chips but the only places I can find are McDonald’s and the pub that’s full of stag dos

I’ve got Oreos for dessert.

Not until you’ve had your actual dinner.

he obviously means the delicious sweets. A big bowl of barratt fruit salads.

Can’t believe I fed my extra bread roll to the sparrows tbh.

Just found the other one (or rather my dog did - just pulled him away in time). It seems okay, but have had no sight of their mother so worried she might have been for at by a cat.

oh, how was the sweet chicken?

Go join one of the stag dos, you might enjoy it.

I got BBQ, obviously.

Can’t. Got parsnips to water, if you know what I mean.

I half do, probably a sign i need to spend last time on here tbh.

Gonna go see the star wars, solo I this eve.

Then read the thread obviously.