Came today for us. I’m delighted

1 Like

recycling or general waste?

Not that I’ll get any Valentines anyway

He’s gonna make it right

1 Like

Bin day was yesterday you schmuck!

1 Like

sorry you are struggling, doubt the gasman would grass on you anyway so try not to worry!

3 Likes

Both! What a day! They even wheeled them out of our front porch onto the street, emptied them and put them back again. True gents. Very happy to pay council tax now tbh

1 Like

did you remember to put the food waste out?

It was general waste not recycling.

It’s the limbo that’s killing me

1 Like

that’s mad, never known both bins on the same day, is it in honour of something?

we can put our food waste out every week, it’s a seperate small caddy, then it alternates between rubbish and recycling each week for the big bins

Putting the silly baby to bed then it’s an evening to myself. Might work on some music.

3 Likes

I think it’s in honour of our binmen being absolute legends

(Never had this happen before either - we only just moved here)

1 Like

Food waste goes in the brown wheely bin with garden waste and is taken with the recycling bags (clear for plastic, blue for cardboard and paper) on alternate weeks to the general black wheely bin.

my bin day’s switched from tuesday to friday (friday, wft?!) and i keep forgetting to put it out. it’s really quite mildly inconvenient

fascinating how rubbish collection seems so different across such a small country

Bintriguing.

3 Likes

My wife said this exact sentence word for word to me about 20 minutes ago. What’s goin’ on?!?

1 Like

had another pun but it was too bad to post sorry