Wednesday evening featuring your dinners please

I made myself a corker

Cooked up the other salmon fillet too so may have that for seconds.

What’s for tea dissers?

7 Likes

I had an orange for dinner

3 Likes

Probs gonna do chicken katsu. Flat viewing first though, two doors down from one I saw a few weeks ago lol. Probs be identical inside, probs lose out by a few K again. Nevertheless!

Nice waking weather though, warm but fresh. Gonna make a new cocktail later too, mixing coffee with grapes. What a world

2 Likes

Having a tapas dinner (also got some Pringles)

Long day, tired etc.

5 Likes

Bam I think you need more than an orange xx

2 Likes

Not sure what’s for dinner yet but Jackson has had his summer haircut :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

Got kids over so got everyone McDonald’s.

Forgot to take my sertraline for 3 days so really dizzy :melting_face: Down to just 5 hours of my massive book so might finish that and pretend its finally over and I’m not going to buy the next one in the series.

Awwww i didnt realise he was so little.

Looking very smart :tophat:

1 Like

On dinner duty for the week as I’m fucking off to see BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN tomorrow night. Tonight’s effort isn’t as good as Monday’s chicken katsu but it’ll do.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

10 Likes

We’re having cottage pie, which I think Mr Froglet is going to make

We’ve discovered one of the radiators is leaking from a non-obvious source so I guess we need to call a plumber. That’ll probably be why our boiler keeps losing pressure.

1 Like

My train service has started bringing out the posh trains for my train time home for some reason

Tables

Tay bulls

4 Likes

Think I’ve got leftovers from the chili pasta I made on Monday today

I love dog

3 Likes

I think I’m going to go to a book club in July

Double Rainbow at football training and cause I’ve pointed it out loudly to our lad all the kids have stopped playing football and looking at it

7 Likes

We had fish cakes, new pots and peaz

4 Likes

Had cous cous salady thing
Gonna finish Baby Reindeer

Absolutely love me a posh fish cake

What’s your opinion on those ones with melty cheese in the middle?

Fucking get in my mouth

2 Likes