Wednesday evening I reckon

Alright? Had a hectic but good day at work and now I’m all kinds of tired. Got pasta with chilli pesto & cream for tea and just had a visit from these neighbour cats. Might have a night off from watching TV and listen to some music instead. You?!?

20 Likes

I’m seeing double! Four cats!

2 Likes

Found a roofer. Having a wonderful time repeatedly realising that the quote doesn’t explicitly mention something we’d talked about and having to email to confirm. By repeatedly, I mean it’s happened twice, but i’m not happy about expecting responses at any given moment.

Off to an awards thing which probably means tiny canapés and too much wine

But I’m not working tomorrow :+1:

1 Like

Baking Tin prawn curry for dinner

No plans for later. Might start thinking about a mini break for next Easter. Lyme Regis maybe?

Ever wonder what the point is? Like what is the point in all this? Because I have no idea

5 Likes

Anyway, in until 8, home and bed. Repeat tomorrow

Evening Ivor et al!

I’ve made a tofu saag that was pretty good. Wor Lass couldn’t get over how bright the green was. We’ve told The Child it’s dragon soup but she still doesn’t trust it.

I’m footballing at 8.00.

Hello pals. The child just bit me and now I’m off to yoga. Really skirting the fine line between fury and zen here.

2 Likes

Yes :heart:

Gonna make Anna Jones’ peanut noodles for about the 5th time this month because it is delicious

7 Likes

Omg those cats! That photo!

4 Likes

Just watched Disney’s Zombie 2, now watching 15 mins of Zombies 1 before bedtime. We always have to watch them in this order :roll_eyes:

Did a work task that I’ve been putting off for weeks, that was of course, quite simple and quick.

Doing a zoom quiz with the TV later like it’s 2020.

One more day of work then 3 days of this hopefully in the Motherland.

11 Likes

They’re amazing. Our cat has had enough of their antics though tbh.

Getting really annoyed that I’ve ended up being the ‘IT guy’ having to dick about with DNS records for clients etc, barely know what I’m doing. Then get asked questions as though I’m a fucking expert. I do front-end development, that doesn’t mean I know how to do all this shite.

Yeah we make this all the time :yum:

1 Like

They bullying your puss? or just always calling round and taking it out on the razz?

Evening all

Induction day went alright. Feel a bit shattered though as I was talking all day. Also the train was too busy on the way home. Two more days of this before the weekend.

Got to walk the eldest up to her Guides meeting, and then it’s pie and wedges when I get home :yum:

3 Likes

1 Like