Wednesday evening I reckon

This is going to be a great album

making a veg hash type thing for dinner which i’m quite excited about

Look who I met (from a safe distance)

8 Likes

ah man, sorry to hear this. Work sucks.

4 Likes

came to the beer shop to get a nice fancy bottle for my friends birthday but they’ve got no fancy bottles so I had to have a beer to make the trip not wasted

decent

2 Likes

oh my goodness me :cat::cat:

not been a good week for me at all, worst anxiety I’ve had for years, started drinking in the mornings too to try and get through. Obsessive negative thoughts and behaviour. Can’t believe I’ll never be normal :frowning:

I don’t think so but it’s nice to have a place to vent and people who will listen, it is always appreciated. Sometimes I just don’t have the energy and concentration to spare though y’know?

1 Like

Incredible that people with anxiety disorders manage to get on with anything, it’s so all consuming when it comes on. True heroes

3 Likes

Fell asleep after work. Too late to cook really, isn’t it? Might get a pizza in.

1 Like

please get pizza and post pics!

1 Like

My wife has GAD and has just published a book, it’s fucking astonishing really.

3 Likes

People keep posting in the Tuesday evening thread and it’s confusing me.

4 Likes

Sorry about that

Sorry too I will bump this as way of apology

No need to apologise, both. It’s a pleasant surprise every time I realise it’s actually Wednesday.

1 Like

Sorry for the Tuesdaying

Here’s a photo of my new lamp. It’s a really nice sage green, not that you can tell. When will cameras just do what my eyes do?

Still waiting for the quiz to start, any closer to 9 and it’ll be dangerously close to bedtime.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Got my half year review tomorrow. In my 5yrs in this role, I’ve never had a review, half year or otherwise. Bit :grimacing::grimacing: about it tbh

2 Likes

Good luck Richmond :heart:

4 Likes