Wednesday (evening of)

Would potentially be valentine’s day if we’re heading over.

1 Like

And thanks for the recipe

1 Like

We’ve managed to fight our way onto a flight out of Rio tonight, 2 weeks after we were supposed to have gone home. Ecstatic tbh.

Was my first one, @tilty might have better advice on timings. I also saw the suggestion of a microwave and air fryer combo for if you’re in a rush but still want the crispy skin.

2 Likes

I think I did mine at 200 for 40 mins and then max crisp for the last ten

1 Like

I had salad and baked potato with cheese for dinner :green_salad::cheese::potato: baked 3 more potatos and have mashed up their insides with butter, boursin and cheddar so we’ll have pot skins for dinner tomorrow or Friday :yum:

I’m home alone tonight so it’s definitely a good idea for me to be reading Ann Rule’s Crime Files :neutral_face:

Maybe gonna watch a film, have a bath, eat some of the delicious flourless choc cake I baked on Monday.

5 Likes

Good use of a solo night

1 Like

Still feeling a bit ropey so we had a chippy tea. Going to watch the football. Wout Weghorst is 6’6”!

Have walked past two car crashes today which is impressive given I’ve only been outside for the school run.

2 Likes

It has blown my mind that this…

is vegan.

Makes sense as it’s just cocoa powder and sugar (and you add a milk of your choosing) but it seems weird. I guess in my head it’s a tub of powdered dairy milk.

Having a hot choc anyway.

2 Likes

I also cycled past a car crash earlier! Single occupant who was conscious and it was ok

1 Like

One year seizure free today. Cracking a bottle of cava to celebrate.

14 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

I am forever in your debt.

1 Like

Cheers. Hope you’re celebrating something similar in a year too

1 Like

7 Likes

Ooooo Manhunter’s on the iplayer

talking to someone on the apps and I said ‘I heard someone say the other day that the best art comes from dire circumstance’ and had this picture literally pasted into the chat before I caught myself

4 Likes

I cannot stress enough how much you need to send that.

2 Likes