Wednesday Evening on this, the 15th of January

Hello! It’s the evening now so apparently protocol dictates an evening thread is needed. Here we are. I’m cooking steak, eggs, chips and tenderstem for tea then we’re going to watch the 3rd Lord Of The Rings film and I might have a rum or two. Can’t seem to cheer myself up at the moment, maybe booze is the answer.

5 Likes

There you go @tilty

1 Like

January is tough isn’t it? I’m going through some stuff at the moment myself, take care and don’t drink too much or you might feel worse :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’ve had better starts to my evening

3 Likes

Remember when we used to have morning specific threads? Because we did.

1 Like

Hope you’re ok Bammers :heart:

1 Like

Sending good vibes to @anon19035908, @Bamnan, @colon_closed_bracket, @avery and everyone who follows :+1:

9 Likes

I don’t think we did, did we?

1 Like

Making a chicken noodle salad thing. Not sure about the chilli soy dressing, we’ll see. Supposed to make two portions, must be lion portions, they’re massive!

1 Like

Remember when we did a thread that was just saying “hi” to each other ad infinitum?

2 Likes

I’m having quorn schnitzel and chips for tea, then gonna sit around. Might watch Seinfeld. I’m so tired!

I think our former guises were responsible for quite the levels of mischief.

1 Like

If we weren’t guessing how many replies random threads we’re gonna get, we were bumping all of the Friday threads. Dickheads :smiley:

1 Like

Why not have a whole front page of daily football threads imo

1 Like

Gonna make a mushroom risotto.

Evening. Trying to work out whether to eat in the very average hotel restaurant or drag my arse out somewhere and eat alone, it’s a great choice.

@Ruffers am I right I’m saying you work by borough market? Any recommendations for lunch?

Heading towards a showdown with the neighbours. It’s making me a little anxious, but I think that I’ve adopted the best strategy - leave it till tomorrow.

Harissa roasted vegetables, cous cous and griddled asparagus for tea.

Congratulations to @profk for being chosen to curate Saturday’s Big Top lineup at Plymouth’s newest festival

1 Like

Love that they have the line up followed by the day splits of the same line up.

1 Like

Ah I used to back in my London days :smiley:
There’s an amazing falafel cart called Nana Fanny’s in the outside bit of the market, like mindblowingly good tbh

3 Likes