Wednesday Evening on this, the 15th of January

Well with a name like that I can’t not!

3 Likes

images

2 Likes

That’s so lovely and thoughtful :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Shopping’s coming any time from now so I’m currently sitting staring at the front door so I can put it away then go disappear into a fantasy (i.e. better) world for the rest of the evening while 'er indoors goes… outdoors.

Feel like I got some undeserved goodwill from the till worker in Aldi with the cool hair and glasses for buying a vegan pizza. Didn’t have the heart to say “I’m actually just vegetarian and cheese gives me the bum wee

2 Likes

Not sure I’ve mentioned this yet actually

@kermitwormit I’m vegetarian now

1 Like

used to work IN borough market, mate.

grilled chorizo roll at brindisa is good.
kappacasein raclette is good
felafel place is nice

4 Likes

There’s a new Singaporean place opened in borough market called Mei Mei which I’m desperate to try

1 Like

or my fave - just a massive pork pie from Mrs Kings.

OR a hot sausage roll from the ginger pig.

1 Like

i went to a place called Flor recently near borough market, it was fucking immense.
https://florlondon.com/

2 Likes

Comfortably the least favourite new dish I have made this year. Not keen on the dressing or coriander in there, live and learn.

Hi Funky, sorry you’re down, I know the feeling :pensive:Fuck off January, eh? You’re a lovely person and I hope you feel happier soon x

Things that happened today -

I tried to chuck a blueberry in my mouth while my boss was talking to me and it fell straight down my top.
I tried to open the fridge door but opened the freezer door into my face instead
Accidentally kicked Winnie in the head :sob:
Told my TV he was the cutest boy in the universe and he said I was “the cutest human lady in this room” :thinking:

Drinking a wine :wine_glass:

4 Likes

Neck situation much worse, struggling to move but also have a really tickly cough so everytime I cough I’m hurting my neck. Put me down please.

Shattered after work, uni, the arduous packed lunch prep before bed, and hoping M gets to sleep quickly.

It was worse than that, I was in the middle of eating chicken thighs. That 'er indoors had cooked us for dinner.

1 Like

This looks lovely but it’s a bit fancier than I was planning for a quick lunch :slightly_frowning_face:

I got the best post today, cheered me right up:

Thanks so much @laelfy :grinning:

18 Likes

that patch is amazing and Costa Rica should immediately make it their emblem and sweep @wileycat’s world cup

2 Likes

Packing to go iceland tomorrow, bought some proper full kit wanker stuff today. Just taking a little zelda break. There’s a bit where you eat pumpkin and goat’s cheese soup and it always makes me wish I had some.

1 Like

Would definitely vote for it if it was.

Playing Pokémon Sword there is a thing where you make curries and I really have wanted a curry for the past month because of it.

3 Likes