Wednesday Evening - The Thread

Gubbed from diy. More to come tomorrow but hoping to get up early and just blast through it. Then actually enjoy some of my days off work.

Especially since big inspection happening on the week i go back and everything will be a bit manic, under the microsope and busy busy.

Got pints planned for friday and angel olsen for Saturday.

Dont think the Thistle game is even on the radio

Every time my boyfriend has to cook something with cornflour he gets really annoyed at the cornflour. He’s actually shouted at it this time. At cornflour. He’s not a shouty person at all and he’s got a sore throat at the moment.

Always ends up in little lumps, it’s a pain in the arse

looks great ma man

1 Like

off to see Gilla Band shortly :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He gets annoyed trying to mix it with cold water and then gets annoyed when he puts it in the hot pan and it forms lumps because he hasn’t got the hang of stirring it in. That is, if he hasn’t got too annoyed at the cold water stage, given up and handed it to me to deal with, as he did today

2 Likes

Watching Hocus Pocus 2 because I’m 9 apparently

4 Likes

Nowt wrong with watching some kids TV. I spent years watching Tracy beaker as an adult.

Ahhhhm absolutely pooped. Got some wine, a Ritter and gonna watch the last episode of The Bear.

2 Likes

Buddy had an extra ticket to see Springsteen in March in my state, asked me if I wanted to go. I asked how much for ticket, 500 he says. I laughed said some of us don’t work on Wall Street my friend, have fun. 500 dollars!!! pfffftttt.

3 Likes

I get the impression the average Springsteen gig lasts about six months so it’s actually pretty good value.

2 Likes

Very enjoyable hearing stoned live again, think it’s my favourite track of the year

2 Likes

Some lad I follow on Instagram has had his account hacked by some crypto thing and is posting screenshots of his trading thing showing him earning like 10 grand in about an hour off a tiny investment. And then comments from him saying “this is legit mate” and then a story which is like “Everyone keeps getting this wrong :joy:” some maths puzzle with loads of emojis in it. Shouldn’t laugh but it’s tickled me.

1 Like

Gilla Band are great.

1 Like

Pavement amazing, feet destroyed, chips acquired, taskmaster time

2 Likes