Wednesday Evening thread: now open for business

This thread will be available for use this evening.

1 Like

Hmmmmm

1 Like

It’s been 6pm for nearly an hour here so I’m just gonna go for it

Welcome to this evening’s evening thread. The thread for all your evening needs. This thread is now open for business.

I have few plans. Maybe a nose around Foyles or the Lego Store, more likely Japanese for dinner then home.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 6 minutes.

Going to roast a tofu with some vegetables for dinner.

1 Like

Love a good nosing around. Favourite places to nose around: Bookshops (like for example Foyles) and nice food shops (had a good nose around a fruit & veg shop earlier today, enjoyed it a lot).

1 Like

Going to the woods :bat: :vampire:‍♂:zombie:‍♂:chipmunk:

nearly posted something but it was too boring to read, sorry

1 Like

Got masterchef and GBBO to watch tonight, gonna be quite an evening!!! Might try and get a level or two further on goldeneye n all. Not sure what’s for tea yet.

Did so little work today working from home I think I’m actually going to work at the weekend to make up for it

roasting some veggies for dinner. gym after the fitba.

1 Like

Chippy chips and cuzza sauce for dinner.

Then packing for crete, bunging my OOO on and going to sleep early (waking up for a 4am minibus over to Manchester)

someone at work’s just said ‘krispy kréme’

• crispy cream
  • krispy kréme

0 voters

no main item with the chips?

New chippy, will see if there are any veggie mains, but happy enough with chips and cuz and maybe mushies

2 Likes

I’m ignoring a very boring meeting right now.
And I’ve a headache.

:scream:

4 Likes

Bit bored tbh. Had a good day at work that was undone by something shitty so I’m just mooching around with the cat. A bit broke already this month so I’m not up to much. I was going to go and see Receptacles play tonight but can’t be bothered.