Wednesday Evening Thread (possums and polls welcome)

I answered yes, but I put it to you that it is in fact YOU who needs to get better.

1 Like

fuck 'em. You’re playing within the rules, and not in some weird edge case-exploiting dickhead way. How are you supposed to moderate your shots to appease them? Just fucking smash it and tell them they can suck your paddle if they’ve got a problem with it

1 Like

I’m not even a competitive person, they just need to git gud or shut their whiny mouths

1 Like

I’d have to stop playing though - it’s a high tempo game (cos of the running around) where you have to react instantly and that’s my natural reaction :confused: I’d totally get it if we were doing a non competitive rally, but if you want to play competitively then surely it’s on you to not be sulky about it? Especially when I’m hardly dominating the game. Idk it makes absolutely no sense to me

1 Like

Absolute tosh

1 Like

I am unsure how much my left-handedness contributes to being simultaneously very good and very bad.

1 Like

ite

going to have some chip shop chips and cuzza sauce (featuring shroomdogs) for tea

3 Likes

Seen the gig promoter that puts on pretty much all the shows I go to is looking for ambient/ experimental ppl

Tekkin a chance foax

8 Likes

I have often wondered this.

1 Like

Think I do fancy a pizza actually

3 Likes

extremely Michael Cole voice Ohhhh myyyyy!

2 Likes

sausages and mash for tea. then will probably watch a 70s video nasty, then read my book about dogs and then go to bed.

3 Likes

Review: they’re good cos they’re big

Good Evening Drowned in Sound!

Beans on toast for dinner. Pub quiz later. I’m sure there’ll be a bit inbetween where I put my child to bed, but he’s not in at the moment, which could be a bit of an issue…

2 Likes

not really sure of the point of them then, as you could just hold a normal pack much closer to your face and achieve the same effect.

1 Like

They taste bigger

in the same way cheddars taste bigger? because after much deliberation, I’ve decided Cheddars pack more flavour when harvested young.

1 Like

I’m not competitive at all, couldn’t care less about winning but I am very enthusiastic once I get into something so I can (and do) empathise with you on this but idk, if more than one person is saying its spoiling the fun I’d definitely make an effort to change the way I played.
X

I disagree

Thanks Tilty x
The self loathing is strong in this one today :cry: