Wednesday evening thread, stop delaying CCB and post the damn thing or there'll be two evening threads

Do you even stand in the shower in the evening and just think “oh, I was here 24 hours ago and I’ll be here again in 24 hours and time is just marching on”?

Me neither. I was just asking.

How are you?

3 Likes

I never stand in the shower sorry

3 Likes

Sometimes I think that about all kinds of things. Time is awful, it should be stopped.

I’m watching Exotica, just felt like the thing to do at 6pm on a Wednesday

1 Like

Yeah I think that basically every time I have a shower. “Again???”

Same with all domestic/personal care tasks really. “Washing up? But I did it yesterday” “I need a wee? Ffs I’ve already been once today, isn’t that enough?”

2 Likes

today a farmer told me off

2 Likes

Did he tell you to get off his land?

1 Like

100%

1 Like

#goals

Evening all. After a big bike I just inhaled some pasta.

I also bought this which I believe will be of interest to @Scout

7 Likes

I told him to have a nice day and he looked really puzzled at me.

Can’t really do much if somebody wishes you a nice day can you

2 Likes

I want to read this book sometime

https://www.waterstones.com/book/the-book-of-trespass/nick-hayes/9781526604729

what a wonderful phrase

Snuggly chai masala
Is there still a part of you that wants to live?

3 Likes

Hi hello hi.

1 Like

Yes I have at least one existential crisis a day, thanks for asking!

Just did a mini wassail in the garden, a fox was watching us waiting for her toast and apples :fox_face::orange_heart: Bon appetit little babe.

Tonight I’m going to get in bed early and read for a few hours (reading Bad Apples, nice!)

Think I’m the only person I’ve met who hated the Lion King

• I enjoy the Lion King
  • I do not enjoy the Lion King

0 voters

Showering is great though! Those other things are boring chores. Yes, the faff and rigamorole of getting in and out of the shower can feel a bit too much like Doing Stuff but still, once you’re in it’s lush! Tbf I do have some friends who don’t like showers (at least one for sensory issue reasons) so I know they aren’t for everyone.

• Hot showers are very pleasurable
  • Meh, they are ok, just another chore you gotta do, though
  • I actively dislike showering

0 voters

Oh…HELLO!

I’m a raw spice purist at home but only because I’ve never found a good syrup mix for times when I want a pudding chai. Let me know how it is (and where its from)

2 Likes

I have that, not quite finished but i’ll post it to you when I have if you like :blush:

1 Like