Wednesday evening thread

find most oven chips so dry they feel like they’re piling up in my throat
maybe these are The Ones

1 Like

Focus 1.6 tdci

i fucking guarantee you they are.

1 Like

Mrs stack and I are going to drink elvis juice and get to world 7 of Kirby and the rainbow paintbrush. Meant to be cooking right now, cba

1 Like

I’m going to the pub but i’m skint so it might have to be a CAN OF POP imagine that

I posted in the other thread LIKE A FOOL because I wasn’t paying attention.

Lucky for you, you can read my extremely exciting post right here:

2 Likes

Nice. I’m planning when I next get a new car in a couple of years, it will be electric. Whether I’ll go through with it is another matter.

Watching a bit of Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Ranch there in between stirring a chicken saag paneer. Made my own parathas too :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’ll be honest with you, i thought i was starting the evening thread in a bit of a cheeky, stealthy way but foppyish has well and truly pulled my pants down on that front.

2 Likes

What the fuck… only just seen this randomly on my newsfeed:

https://twitter.com/bronzelemon/status/895026496208863232

I know the dad of that family :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t get it… :confused:

My mate Mike is on Facebook.

Don’t get what? I was just very surprised to see that a viral tweet involved the family of someone I know.

It…

Why it’s viral… and such.

2 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

Oh right. Basically the picture posted by the first girl of her sister’s ‘vegan salad’ on holiday went viral (50k+ likes on Twitter or something) and the fam sold the story to various news orgs. Then the vegan sister kicked off at her family on Twitter, the Twitter-famous (?) sister responded and it sounds like it’s turned into a big family drama IRL as well as online. I assume this particular tweet has gone viral because the salad story was popular on online news (apparently) and everyone loves a bit of public family drama.

looks alright tbh.

Chopped tomato and red onion

• Salad
  • Not a salad

0 voters

And what’s the Dad’s take on this?

A side dish at best

Hello fellow DiSers!

Just watched a doc about Volcanos again and I’m about to watch one about massive floods. I wish I’d become a vulcanologist!! Hello, I’m a vulcanologist :wave: I initially misspelled that as vulvaologist :joy: which I’m sure is a fine job too.

I’ve had a bit of a shit day truth be told, so I’m going to try and do some nice, relaxing things this evening. Could do with a flurry of :hugs: