Wednesday Evening Thread

alright

what are you up to?

I’ve got some spinach and ricotta tortellini which might be ok. i’m kickin’ it, probably gonna have a coupla brewskis and watch selfie from hell and/or killer app or maybe something not unbelievably shit instead

what happened to the taco? was warming to it :frowning:

I prefer hard shell tacos and felt like I was living a lie

might switch back though, so I get that rush of getting new badges

1 Like

I’m at Rough Trade East waiting for Anna Calvi to turn up. Stunning album. Probably will make my top 5 of the year.

I walked here from The BFI. I think I’ll have a pint here when she turns up and then walk to Camden for a “final” pint but will have a few halves along the way at a couple of pubs.

Have a great evening everyone.

4 Likes

discovered I’ve got some garlic bread. think my evening has peaked

4 Likes

I’m in London and counting the men wearing blue suits standing outside this pub. Eleven.
No, wait. Twelve.

Evening!

5 Likes

Despite not liking films, I’ve been enjoying watching films this week, what film shall I watch?

Making some spiced roasted cauliflower cheese thingy

are they all together?

join me, watch selfie from hell

(do not do this)

3 Likes

I walked along Threadneedle Street to get to Rough Trade. Inevitably and obviously loads of men in blue suits and suits in general. I’m pretty sure 99% of them are arseholes.

Should be a dis film club thread, everyone watches the same film at the same time, live posting reactions

1 Like

I like how the zeroes could be its eyes

1 Like

Dealing ketamine

3 Likes

Had quorn burgers (using up freezer stuff)

Watching Sharp Object.

Need to pack some stuff.

Having sweetcorn fritters, guacamole and salsa for tea. Might just go to bed straight afterwards - the dogs have got me fucking knackered.

Off to watch The Screaming Females tonight. Everyone else has decided to be soft and go to the grindcore show. Booo.

3 Likes

Egg and chips for tea. Catching up with bake off and eating lemon tart.

1 Like

I’ve eaten a load of pork. I’m now thinking about putting my saddle on my bike in the ruddy bloody garden.

Or play computer games, idk.

Gonna spray ma red bits again and then head out for some food and drinks.
Canny go nuts as up relatively sharpish tomorrow.