Wednesday Evening thread

Now that is a power nap

I’m sure someone complained on here about not getting sauce with their pakora. Maybe I dreamt it :woman_shrugging:

maybe it was me. fuck knows.

Are pakora good for keeping you awake? Or have I conflated the two issues?

do a large pakora then try and fight the urge to sleep. a hell of a high.

1 Like

Pink sauce? :radioactive:

3 Likes

Doing some very dry work on Middle East banking, just want to sleep. Oh God so boring

Evening team. Done some bicycling, watching some cricket, smashing a few Paterson’s shortbread before dinner.

For some inexplicable reason Mulholland Drive is on London Live tonight so obviously I’m gonna watch it.

Alright dickheads

Had a very smiley baby and some lovely cuddles before bed. Roasting some spiced sweet potato and carrot ready for blitzing onto soupy goodness. Nothing else planned. May nip out for nappies and wipes and tidy the kitchen. Wooooo

5 Likes

This is inexplicable, but a good tip off. Will record if feasible.

1 Like

Gonna be in some proper low res glory!

1 Like

Came back home a little while ago. Have had a hot cup of coffee, a hot shower and changed into dry, warm clothes. And then I stretched all the muscles I can think of, as I eded up going for a ride two days in a row and my body is not used to it. Going to heat up the second half of last night’s dinner and watch some TV now. Then change the bedsheets and crawl into them for some top quality sleep :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Still waiting to hear back on this job. C’mon folks, get yer acts together!

On the plus side, just landed back in Leeds from my work travels.

And check this handsome cover star of tonight’s Irish radio

https://twitter.com/AnTaobhTuathail/status/1088158426419605505?s=19

22 Likes

Look at his wee face! This is amazing man :grinning:

6 Likes

so food poisoning sucks, huh? been sent home from work but i’ve gotta go back in for a meeting at 7pm. ughghhg, help me.

1 Like

why are you going back for a meeting if you’ve gone home ill? you’re ill, stay home.

edit - also, gws!

2 Likes

because i’m the lead something or other ¯\(ツ)

Was it @kermitwormit who had one of these ads too the other day? JFC

1 Like

lead something or others are still allowed to be ill!

also, some types of food poisoning are contagious viruses (a lot of ‘food poisoning’ is norovirus), so stay home

6 Likes

I’m defs coming down with something, sitting here in my dressing gown feeling utterly rubbish. Still got an hour and a half’s work to do. Not happy about it