Wednesday! Evening! Thread!

Maybe all the exclamation marks will make this seem exciting! I’m going to try post this before another evening thread appears!

8 Likes

Success!

2 Likes

A wild evening thread appears!

1 Like

Just unlocking Excel VBA and Excel Macros

1 Like

debating misery meal or takeaway (the first of the corona season).

i know its going to be misery meal, and there’s 0 chance of takeaway, but I still want to have the debate.

2 Likes

Always nervous trying to start once this long after six.

1 Like

Hey FL. Hope you had an ok day.

Just had sausage and mash for tea with carrots and green beans.

Now going to sit and try to stay awake until bedtime…

2 Likes

Getting a Local Indian later this week and it is exciting me so much it is a bit pathetic.

4 Likes

3 Likes

:man_facepalming: my brain is so fucked at first glance I thought this said boomerang :laughing:

1 Like

What would you order?

Weird day, went in a supermarket for the first time in six weeks. Old people fucking SUCK at physical distancing don’t they. Was weird being out in the world.

Whole office was put on collective consultation this morning, find out if I’m being made redundant a week Monday and then will leave at the end of June if I am. Fucked up.

Why no chance of a takeaway? Why settle for misery?

i never used to have this with takeaways, but always did with ordering stuff online - but I um and ah so much now before pulling the trigger. just talk myself out of a nice takeaway and then feel shit about not getting one.

1 Like

Stodge and beer

3 Likes

It wasn’t the worst day, I’m relieved to report. Boring, but that is a massive improvement on recent times so I’ll take it.

3 Likes

Hope you’ll be ok mate

6 Likes

because there is a far cheaper misery option available, and I’ll feel guilty for not eating that.

Feeling restless. Getting this essay on women’s civil society groups in Mali finished but it’s not really progressing as well it should do. Definitely need to cook at some point too. Well, if I can’t be good I’ll at least be arbitrary.

are we going to find out your big news?

1 Like