Wednesday! Evening! Thread!

What’s the misery option?

Get yerself some pakora, butter chicken, garlic naan, rice and be done :white_check_mark:

I mean I was only in there for about fifteen minutes so hopefully won’t have picked anything up :wink:

Thanks, me too!

pasta (red) pesto.

the worst.

I’m sorry Prof but as ever, the big news was always going to be the friends we made along the way.

2 Likes

That’s not misery. Have you got some cheddar to grate over it?

fucks sake.

1 Like

Evening!

20200429_185619

Sopranos and beers for the evening.

15 Likes

it so is. no cheese. not even super noodles.

pasta w/ pesto

• misery
  • non misery

0 voters

We were out of tea and pasta sauce so I had to pop out, and there were people just browsing, taking their time, doubling back on themselves. How could they be so ignorant of how things ought to be working?

1 Like

I like it, add some tenderstem and baby you’ve got a stew going but it’s a quick, midweek meal for me so therefore by association it’s a misery meal

its the kind where the pesto has been open in the fridge for maybe 2 weeks, and I’m going to have to ‘fill it out’ with olive oil. no bacon, mushrooms or broccoli to go with it either.

1 Like

not even spinach

think its because I genuinely ate it 4 or 5 times a week at uni that I consider it a misery meal.

1 Like

Linguine with SDT pesto, grated cheddar and a mini garlic naan is one of my favourite cheapo meals

1 Like

Made for dinner fresh perhaps with peas and haloumi very good not misery.

Scraped from the kids place into a Tupperware to add some salad leaves to and take to work the next day when all you want is crisps very much misery.

2 Likes

FUCKING HELL. Put this in my face immediately. Where did you get that meat from?! !!!
!!?!?!?!?! ?!?!! !?!?!?!?!

5 Likes

Funk, that is not nearly enough mustard, sorry to break it to you

2 Likes

I genuinely think it’s just a lot harder to teach people new behaviour. Friend of mine works in a corner shop that has reduced it’s opening hours, and he says without fail every morning there’s a group of older folk who would usually get their paper - simply unable to change their routine. I guarantee it’s the same with social distancing. They hear what you’re saying but can’t take it in let alone act on it.