Wednesday evening thread

Dry yer… stones, mate.

Doesn’t work

3 Likes

Evening!

Had veg korma and a naan for tea. Was alright.

Taken dog round the block now it’s just time to wait for R to come and watch more Happy Valley.

Evening

Had to do an emergency B+Q run because the wallpaper we bought for the spare room was basically shit, so had to go and get something else.

Had beans + scrambled eggs on toast for tea.

Gonna have a Muller corner and watch a bit of TV before bed.

Evening my wife has had to go to bed with the youngest to comfort their teething issues. I am therefore sat downstairs with the football on and a curry being delivered. I feel sorry for my wife and child but at the sametime I have peace

4 Likes

Bought the dog a cow’s hoof to chew and now the living room smells like a fucking farmyard

Just been made aware of an artwork potentially by an artist that no one seems to have registered as his before. Having a fun night identifying it, looking forward to sharing with his lovely wife that we found another :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Gonna have a can of coke zero in celebration :champagne:

5 Likes

Dinner

Now settling in to watch the lighthouse

12 Likes

This really hit the spot tbh

Taskmaster now, feeling sad but powering through!

2 Likes

Very good film

Yeah. 20mins in and it’s already banging

1 Like

Went to see my nephew after work which was a lot of fun, then my clutch absolutely shit the bed on the way home, which wasn’t. Had Chinese for tea cause I was grumpy but it wasn’t up to its usual standards. Blah.

Cheers everyone

1 Like

T-minus 10 minutes until we see Queen of all our Hearts Carly Rae Jepsen ONCE AGINN! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada::100:

1 Like

Reckon 10cc might get played any minute now

No idea what you do for a living but i doubt it’s easy enough that I could do it with no training and not make more work for you

1 Like

I had a chicken tills masala for dinner, with onion bhajis and garlic naan.

It’s the other half of @rich-t recipe that I slow cooked a couple of weeks back and then froze half. Seemed even better this time.

Then went out for an 45 minute walk, dropped loads of old batteries at the recycle bin in Morrisons…
Might go to bed.

Was very anxious about some filming today, but got through it and now I feel so cheery

Ate some chocolate in bed while listening to the Lawrence English / Loscil album I got as a reward

Drank too many beers during the football match

2 Likes

Like 20?

The folk upstairs are doing fucking karaoke on a Wednesday cunting night.