Wednesday evening thread

Comfort food is often the best food.

Yikes that’s not good.

When I was a kid they had the old badge and when they introduced the eagle I thought it looked so fucking bad. New badge is deece.

Yeah. Esp as it’s fuckin freeeeezing! Heating isn’t on because I’ve got storage heaters so it takes like a day to get going

How is he still in London and doing that???

:heart::heart::heart: DEP

1 Like

Sometimes I’m surprised by how strong a person I am mentally deep down.

hashtagcheekyAlpro

Not feeling great (ha ha what is new with that), might go get some beer.

Ahoy hoy!

Slightly merry sat in the pub watching the city vs Barcelona game before Jenny Hval. It took a real effort to motivate myself to make the journey but I did it. Bit gutted I’m mission bake off though…

Goodbye, evening: http://zty.pe/

1 Like

went to a screening of man bites dog, it should’ve had english subtitles but didn’t so got our money back and left but had left my wallet in the screen, couldn’t get back in cos the building was locked so went to the pub until the film ended

Just had my lecture, it was good this week mostly because baby fell asleep right at the beginning and didn’t wake up at all during it! I also had good chocolates.

Saw my uncle earlier, must see him once every five years, each time I see him I think ‘you’re way more interesting than I remember’ and then feel sad that he is also obviously gay and is like 70 and has never told anyone because our family are living in the dark ages and would be mortified (even though no one is left in the family except me and my mum).

@Matt_was_taken I forgot to say - your hair looked AMAZING yesterday, like you were fresh off the set of a Timotei advert :smiley:

1 Like

Haha cheers :blush:

I got in and thought… shit… how rude of me for not asking how your course is going… so good to hear it’s alright :slight_smile:

been editing all day
came home to do a spot of editing all eve
gonna go to bed soon and have anxiety dreams about editing

Watching bake off this late isn’t good. Can’t eat cake at 10pm… Can I…

:smiley:

It’s an orange sponge cake, with icing on top. Having a healthy wedge. It’s pretty good. Well, it’s great. :cake:

1 Like

Enjoyed watching Little British Isles tonight. Enhanced my desire to run away to a remote Scottish island. Might keep a flock ? of alpacas.

1 Like

I should add, I ate it with my hands.