Wednesday evening thread

Some impatient dickhead just reached across me to try and press the button to open the train doors, when the train was still moving. I deliberately waited just a couple of seconds once the “open” button was illuminated. I consider that a victory.

How are you all?

Just got some cheesecake from the neighbour :heart_eyes: :cake:

double bill of masterchef after missing it yesterday, what a time to be alive.

Evening! Getting a cold, bleugh. Just mystery shopped a MacDonald’s and I’m 100% sure they were onto me. :hamburger:

Definite victory and certainly something I would have done to agitate the impatient twat :slight_smile:

I’m listening to the Springsteen live album from the Hammersmith Odeon in 1975 while also reading his autobiography. Nearly finished it and it’s a damn good read.

Will probably have a beer or two, shower and then early to bed. Have shaken myself out of whatever funk I was in the last few days and want to wake up tomorrow feeling good.

drinking Heineken. How hard is it to write a CV? I haven’t looked at mine for 7 years and have probably lost it. The thought of creating one is filling me with bad anxiety.

It’ll be fine, mine is shire but I still get jobs

SHITE

Drinking beer and watching football. Housemate and his dog aren’t in tonight so it’s a quiet one which is LUSH.

Sort of which they’d been out tomorrow night though, it’s my work party and I’m going to come back late and smashe-WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Happy to help if you want Bammers

God speed you :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Alternating between work and rocket league while the TV has her hair cut in our kitchen (which is preventing me from cooking).

bless you x

yeah to be honest, around here with the kind of jobs I’d be getting I shouldn’t really worry too much.

Basically considering taking some extended time out of working to try and address my mental health.

:metal::metal::metal:

Haha that exact same train thing happneed to me on the way home. Though she did have a half full bottle of prosecco in the other hand, so I was like fair enough.

slices of cheesecake with jam on?

I’m only posting this cos I went to see it the other night. Heineken is a fine enough beer Bammers.

Have a cracking time at the work party. :beers::beers::beers: