Wednesday evening... What's for tea?

I’m calling evening as I’m already making my dinner. Not sure what’s up with me as I have become a human dustbin.

Bought one of those lamb levantine table things from waitrose (boujee) and am having it with garlic flatbread, yoghurt, red onion and a few cheeky slices of fried halloumi.

Pics when done… What are you avin? How’s your day been?

2 Likes

Probably have some beers watching Wales v Estonia later. Maybe some crisps, but I’ve run out of barbecue hula hoops which is a problem. Average day. What an earth is a lamb levantine table thing?

1 Like

Think I’m going to order an enormous burrito

5 Likes

Just having sausage and chips from the chippy as I’m off to the football in a bit.

2 Likes

Look forward to the morning thread and the inevitable massive toilet visit.

1 Like

Doing big silly beer with big silly book again, loving this sunny slope

2 Likes

Making special fried rice and having some spring rolls with it.

Not making the spring rolls though, cos that’s effort, just got some shit supermarket ones.

2 Likes

Hey hey. Had a nice day pottering. Made a couple of green lentil cottage pies for the freezer and one for the kids. Gonna do bath and bed then make a chole and vegetable palou for tea. Beer, football, bed is the plan.

4 Likes

God its good. Might have to go another.

12 Likes

Going to make this tomato curry from East that everyone here bangs on about, as we’ve got a massive pile of homegrown toms (they’re not great eaters unfortunately)

2 Likes

That looks gooood

1 Like

Bit of waste to make dinner for them then

2 Likes

Hahaha haha!

2 Likes

On my way to my first gig in 18 months. I might bottle it yet though.

Evening :sun_with_face: I’m making a cashew creamy, sun dried tomato and spinach pasta using some posh Seeds of Change pasta I won on a tombola at the weekend. My mum is staying with us atm and has been out gallivanting in the sun all day, I’m very jealous but the role reversal (me staying home to work, cooking and doing her laundry) is good fun, feel like she’s earned a good gallivant.

2 Likes

Cords was a bad choice, as someome once said.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’ve had a horrible headache all day, in addition to feeling grim/bleak, so I haven’t planned any food

just remembered I have some tortellini in, though, which is a relief

Absolutely terrible day. Last few weeks have been SHITE!!
Dinner is a bar, some cashew nuts and whatever the kids left.
Gonna have a big ol Gin

it’d be fun if this was a suit that made you actually resemble a cat, and you bought it because you just fancied appearing as though you were a cat

(non-furry kind of looking like an animal)

(not shaming furries, just not that)