Wednesday Evening

Hi! Probably a bit late now but how’s it going anyway?

I’m watching celebrity Masterchef. I love Jim. I love him!! I want to keep him in a giant bird cage in the living room only letting him out to go wander round random museums with me.

Don’t tell anyone but I almost thought this was the Monday evening thread. No concept of time whatsoever :scream:

1 Like

I honestly had no idea Jim was his real name, just thought it was Vic reeves

1 Like

Just about to get to York, so tired, go to change at Leeds as well then meeting my to parents in the pub for a lift ‘home’

Eating prawn crackers and drinking cider whilst watching the Liverpool game. And writing questions for the new AQOS!

4 Likes

Drinking a few Stellas while watching the Liverpool game. Will try and finish a review after this. Probably listen to this utterly gorgeous gem a few times.

6 Likes

Watching Liverpool with a wispa duo and some tea.

Said I’d take kids to the cinema tomorrow…captain underpants or wimpy kid do we think?

Think yer boi @incandenza was extolling the virtues of this burner the other day in the proper music for proper musicheads thread :smiley:

2 Likes

It is beautiful. Heard it for the first time today and then had to play it to all my housemates. Those voices! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just having a really weird night feeling completely useless and completely unable to make any decisions too. I am watching masterchef too, it’s not helping. Bit sick feeling actually but figure it’s anxiety.

A man of refined taste!

Argh you got here first :smiley:

2 Likes

wish there was a more sympathetic looking hug emoji.

:hugs:

1 Like

Just watching House of Cards until it’s time to go to sleep.

Life.

Is it OK if Robert Fripp is my favourite bit of this song?

What a song!

2 Likes

Listening to Qutting Time right now, damn those harmonies!

2 Likes

Evening Witches et al.

I massively failed at that job interview today, despite them basically telling me the answers :frowning: i just clammed up and couldn’t connect my brain to my mouth :disappointed_relieved: I don’t think I’m very well suited to the job anyway so hopefully something a bit better will come up soon.

Now i’m stuffed full of pizza and apple crumble and watching masterchef wiv ma bambeano so it’s all ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my god this is wonderful. I think it’s just about pulled me out of the hideous malaise I’m in. Thank you.

1 Like

Evening all. I just did a shit so big that I reckon if you assessed all the shits done across the whole of humanity today it might be in the top 100 biggest. Definitely top 500 at least.

6 Likes

thanks for sharing

1 Like

1 Like