Wednesday Evening

Well I’m glad to hear I’ve done some good here! Hope that feeling persists!

1 Like

This is a very nice moment!

1 Like

Giving this one some attention as I’ve neglected her of late. Need to do some exercise but how can I leave her?!

3 Likes

Just done the hardest pub quiz of my life. Fucking hell I feel thick

I’m supposed to be doing some work about gender-based violence but I really don’t want to now, I just want to listen to lovely things instead. Seriously though, this has helped me massively.

1 Like

Listening to beck - mutations for the first time in yonks.

2 Likes

Well here’s another lovely song to help you with your evening! Don’t push yourself too hard!

3 Likes

Just had me ma and sis round for dinner. Was good fun, although my mum told me I was stressed after about 30 seconds. Literally all I’d done was dump two items of shopping and offer her a hot beverage :neutral_face:

Now doing a bit of work as I’m having to collaborate with San Francisco folks. Bumping this year’s Biosphere EP which is a great nighttime listen - he’s the best :heart_eyes:

One of my best mates is on holiday with his wife and little kid. He phoned me to tell me how he hates everything about his life. I listened to him while drinking a dry pinot grigiot. That was my evening.

You did him a real good turn there. Sometimes people just really need to vent, and to have a sympathetic ear is so important.

2 Likes

lovely song and a lovely beer.

not sure why, but after listening to this, I went and listened to Do Make Say Think.

4 Likes

Y’know, I often can’t listen to DMST unless I’m prepared as I once listened to ‘Other Things’ three or four times in a row while I was on ecstasy. Any time I hear them I get transported back to that time. (Which was BRILLIANT but very intense.)

1 Like

you, you’re a history in rust was on repeat on my ipod when I moved to London for uni in 2008 and just remember wandering around the city with this on my headphones completely naive to life and lost in the moment and shit. have good memories associated with it I guess.

2 Likes

Flipping love hearing about when people associate albums with a time and a place like that. I don’t know that album all that well when compared to the rest of their catalogue but I’ll delve back into it soon!

2 Likes

Drunk. I love my work friends :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Just played a gig in Notts. Sold out and lots of friends there. Good evening

7 Likes

Hola. Como estas? Como es America?

Estoy muy cansado. Buenas noches