Wednesday Evening 🤷‍♀️

Hiya

I’m still on a bloody train. Think for some baffling reason I’m going to go to Nando’s when I get off.

What’s for dinner tonight folks? Doing anything fun? Tell us about it, don’t lurk :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

just sulking about having to have foxes killed and will be for the foreseeable future I think

Got a supermarche order coming between half 6 and 7.30 with laSAGna ingredients and nDuuuuuuja

1 Like

Are you putting the nduja in the lasagne? :exploding_head:

1 Like

CONTEMPLATING IT

2 Likes

I might go to a drive through.

I’m at work until 9, manning the phone and trying to get some work done.

But I’m also looking into booking a break in September. We’re planning on going to Monkey World, and stay in Swanage. I’m not sure if three nights will be too long, or stop of somewhere else on the way back. Perhaps Winchester.

hate waiting for the doorbell to ring when I know someone is coming over.

• hate this too
  • what?

0 voters

In full on neighbourhood watch mode. Some guys just came and pulled the stakes out of the bench that were holding it to the grass. Then drove off. No doubt they’ll be back tonight to pinch it. A few neighbours attempting to lock it to a tree now. Who the fuck is buying black market benches? Sure this ain’t worth the hassle of stealing.

I am probably going to stay up all night on bench watch because I am 75 years old.

9 Likes

more of a really obnoxiously loud buzzer in my flat, but the point stands.

hello leafy. I had a nandos craving the other day, it was okay. hope it is a better experience for you. for us - some sort of potatoes + peas + cheese and onion pastry bake thing, doing a bit of a clear out. not sure whether to go baked beans, or gravy (for bonus yorkshires).

2 Likes

baked beans on yorkshires works.

2 Likes

Good choice on the nandos. Id recommend the halloumi starter and then chicken thighs

Probably worth more as scrap metal.

1 Like

half chicken surely.

is… is this allowed?

yep!

The half chicken has higher peaks but lower lows, whereas the thighs provide a consistent level of enjoyment from start to end

1 Like

Cheese n peas n pastry n gravy n Yorkshires! @Tuna you are living the DREAM.

2 Likes

half chicken, corn on the cob and mash.