Wednesday Evening 😎

wuu2? gonna have dinner late. might go for a walk and drink 1 (one) tin of beer.

1 Like

Gonna have sausage and mash and tan some beers

2 Likes

Had a spag* bol** for dinner. Out of ideas now.

*conchiglie
**soy-based vegan mince in tomato sauce

4 Likes

conchiglie is the best shape anyway. especially with bolognese.

2 Likes

Just had a good 2hr walk drinking some czech beer, t’is boiling in the sun out there.

3 Likes

We ate aubergine and tomatoes roasted in ras el hanout because I thought we had harissa. It was good.

3 Likes

Fucking hell, this is a correct food opinion!

5 Likes

Fajitas

4 Likes

The Apu getting citizenship episode of Simpsons is on C4, easily one of the best, fleshed out episodes of the entire show tbh. And funniest.

1 Like

Evening CP, Toast, Eps, everyone. On a day as hot as this, in the before times, I’d spend as much time as possible in the swimming pool or the cinema. But I don’t own a pool so I’ve just finished rewatching Waltz with Bashir – fucking hell, what a film – and, in about 10 minutes, Mark Kermode is doing one of his 3D events for the BFI. Cous cous and pork belly for the evening meal and it was :ok_hand:.

2 Likes

just say slavery.

1 Like

Homerpalooza on after it too, love it when C4 bring out the big guns (they’ve definitely run out of hollyoaks)

1 Like

Got a beer, about to do bath and bedtime, then egg and fine bean salad and croutons. 2 days until a week off.

2 Likes

SOUNDS PRETTY GREAT TO ME!!!

1 Like

Just noticed that for some reason Ned, Skinner and Dr Hibbert are in the rabid anti-immigration rally. Why?!

Shut up keith

2 Likes

love it when they do that. the best is when a large crowd is chasing homer for some reason and apu has a machete.

1 Like

Conchigilie is great, but not better than long pasta for bolognese. Must be using a dud recipe, imo.

its great when the sauce goes into the shell shape like that. you don’t get the same thing with long pasta.

1 Like

But you get less surface area of pasta for your silky sauce. Sure, were i to bake it, I’d replace spaghetti with conchigilie, but not just served.