Wednesday, evening.

Evening. Got a work quiz in a moment , because what else was I going to do. On account of the fact I’ve never met anyone in the company I got bunged in with a bunch of randoms from different departments. Fun times.

2 Likes

I often make four different mainly so I can moan about my drudge life.

1 Like

Might go and listen to Lift To Experience and drink a can of cider on a walk.

Fireworks dickheads

What’s your wife having?

I’ve made her a chilli & garlic king prawn and hard-boiled egg salad.

Oh I’ll be doing that too.

1 Like

Urgh sorry you had such a shitty day and sorry your bosses seem so devoid of compassion!
Hope you have a nice relaxing eve, pal

2 Likes

You’re such a wonderful partner, I hope she appreciates you! :wink::heart:

Pics of the sausage poutine please… and not just because I’m not sure what it is… Cheesey gravy chips with sausages?

2 Likes

I’m halfway through it and yes, that’s what it is alright

I’m really very annoying irl. Thank you :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Is she feeling better? Xxx

Grandparents made me a surprise dinner and delivered it to the door of my quarantine flat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Cheers, mucker.

1 Like

Evening funky, evening all. Enjoying my last pint and a bag of crisps out for… a while.

Been a weird day at work: my department is merging with another department, we need to re-apply for jobs but… I should be OK, as long as I don’t fuck the interview. I have acquired a very particular set of skills; skills that make me a dream for people like you. Probably shouldn’t say that to the interviewer, really.

3 Likes

might have another jazz bath

Is that a bath with a doob?

2 Likes

should be but it’s just going to be a bath with some jazz playing in the background

Think you’re thinking of Dion Dublin.

1 Like

The Bridge Theme Tune plays in my house more than anything else because I piss about between episodes and often fall asleep and it goes back to title menu.

1 Like

[Doob music] Ooh, stairs going up to the bedroom.

Placeholder Thursday response to go here.

1 Like